Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Gents a few questions!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by someguy12 View Post
    But it seems like most just don't deal with ALL OF THEM, not just the younger ones. I do admit there are some that make that distinction and will post "NO AA UNDER 30" or something similar. But what do you expect from 20 something year olds in the hobby game?.....Like I said in my earlier thread "ridiculous reasons."
    Really no point in the back and forth, that statement is so full of holes lol. Multiple layers of verification and somehow the vast majority of bad clients that make it through are AA??? Nah, it's just easier to put no AA and as you said, add some ridiculous reason, than to flat out state I have racial bias and/or stereotypes that I can overcome therefore I don't see AA.

American Slavery, segregation, Jim crow, over policing and profiling by cops, and abundance of mass killings primarily by white men, nazi Germany, European colonization of Africa, the destruction of Native American culture and force takeover of their land, Apartheid; literal facts of history but call all white people dangerous racist nooooo

Handful of younger clients acting up, all blacks are dangerous; yup that should be fine.

Lemme stop before I get banned tho, mb for the thread hijack, I'm out.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    1. GFE and PSE
    2. CIM. Must have. Don’t care too much about DFK like others
    3. Greek, swallowing and TUMA. If any provider offers one or all three then I am going in for sure.

interesting read. lots of advice and information here.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I like what's listed in my sig. A provider will go up on my list if they're well reviewed and have pics that show off how they look. I'm pretty vanilla.
    What I look for during meetings: BBBJ, LFK, GFE, MSOG.

Thanks ladies, hope I get to meet many of y'all!

Guest BCD
    Skittlez post should be required reading for those providers that want to have success in the hobby. Those are pearls of wisdom that smart gals will take to heart.

Verified Companion Companion AnastasiaForU's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Caspian1911 View Post
    Skittlez post should be required reading for those providers that want to have success in the hobby. Those are pearls of wisdom that smart gals will take to heart.
    And yet, Skittlez has never tried to see me..... even with my amazing reviews.
    AnastasiaForU
    Houston's Petite Passionate Redhead
    Private Upscale Location in the Energy Corridor
    P411- P310319
    References Required
    I am not Catholic nor do I travel to Greece
    Reviews:E-461072
    / OH2-759425
    Anastasiaforu74@gmail.com

Registered Male (Not Verified) StopShort's Avatar
    1. As most have mentioned, the GFE experience. PSE is cool, but I'm not married and don't currently have a GF. So, I look for a lady with good IOP that can at least make me feel like I'm her man for the time that I'm with her. Lots of kissing, cuddling, etc. I also like a non-rushed session with time to get to know a lady if its our 1st time together.

2. CBJ is a dealbreaker for me. No kissing is a dealbreaker for me. I'm booking with a lady that is attractive, has good reviews, good IOP, and good TCB skills. You'd be surprised how many ladies lack TCB skills.

3. I don't know if SS is necessarily a fetish but it's something I like and I don't knock ladies who don't offer it. But ladies who do offer it will typically be booked by me much faster than someone who doesn't.
    Preferred activities: DFK, BBBJ, DATY, cuddling, COB, COA, SS
    CIM is a plus, but not a dealbreaker

Types of ladies: I love ladies of all races. I've never been with an Asian woman, or Indian/Desi but want to try. I have a preference for spinners but don't mind thicker women. Love titties-big or small, love pregnant women

I'm available for providers in the evenings during the week or early morning on weekends.

I'm an AA male, late 40's.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Godeep400's Avatar
    1) Lots of kissing, cuddling and mutual oral. (Like a relaxing session and enjoy being submissive.)

2) Must offer BBBJ, CIM a positive. Also enjoy prostrate play (finger or toys), but not a must. Always read reviews.

3) Not sure if it's a fetish, but would like to be orally teased and edged for a set period of time no matter how much I want to cum. Would also like to experience strap on play.

Prefer to have a regular provider I am comfortable with than being with a different person each time.

Quote Originally Posted by AnastasiaForU View Post
    And yet, Skittlez has never tried to see me..... even with my amazing reviews.

AFU... Sorry, dear... I don't mean for you (or any gal) to feel slighted.

It's just that I have a very long TD list already, and...

As a (too busy) Hobbyist -- Time, distance and resources must all be factored in.

I seldom look for ladies in the Energy corridor (cuz that's a long drive from Clear Lake)...

butt (seldom) doesn't mean never...

PS> I just read your reviews... both on Eccie and OH2...

you sound like a pleezer and you make your Clients satisfied - and more than satisfied!

PPS> Providers should understand the concept in the book "Raving Fans" -- these boards are SUCH a clear example of that.

C1911: Dear Sir -- LOL... I think so too... such basic biz sense... and thnx for weighing in...
    Last edited by skittlez; 06-27-2019 at 01:30 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Camera and/or video friendly. Good IOP potential.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    This is my list:

1. I need the GFE... DFK, DATY and BBBJ are a must for me...

2. Well, if they won't do #1, that's a deal breaker for me. If a provider varies activities too much from review to review... No photos is also a deal breaker.

3. Snowballing, Greek, DATY, DATO

In addition, a provider that knows what she likes, and doesn't mind telling me about it is fantastic. If I tell you I'm about to nut, and you tell me "Come on my tits" or face, or whatever, that's VERY hot...
    Last edited by Lawnfriis; 07-11-2019 at 06:28 AM. Reason: update

Means no dates with African American men

Quote Originally Posted by Kandii_Kane View Post
    1. What are some of your #1 to do's with a provider?

2. When checking a new provider out what are your dealbreakers and what makes you say "I'm booking her!"?

3. This wont apply to everyone but what are some of your fetishes/activities you're into?

Sorry if I'm asking too much just curious is all 😁
    I know I'm late to the party, but this is a good thread to keep going.

As for 1) that's all in my signature line
    2a) A couple of things are deal breakers:
    - Read a review that mentions old, "touched up" or "good angle only" pictures. Show me what you're cooking with, my palette is varied.
    - Reviews that mention a sub-par incall. I can't stand notels or patels.
    - Reviews that mention mechanical (impersonal) services and/ or clock watching.
    - Shitty attitude in CoEd - really pretty and sexy can go on my DNS quickly with a shitty attitude. It's been my experience that a good attitude or silence in coed more often correlates with a better session
    - CBJ
    2b) Things that move ladies higher on my list:
    - Reviews that say "the pictures are exactly what you get" or "better than the pictures" (Skittles n Slayer's reviews are golden)
    - Reviews that mention a decent incall
    - TCB TCB TCB TCB TCB TCB
    - BBBJ NQ - it's not over when I blow. Aftercare is important - I want to have to tell you to stop

2c) Shit that warrants a repeat visit
    - Decent Incall: I WISH this wasn't as important to me as it is. It's important because I've been in some real shitholes, even at $300/hr and I'm just not fuqn doing it anymore
    - We can talk - holding a conversation is part chemistry, part art.
    - A little bit BSC during BCD time. No holds barred (within your menu, of course) passionate fuckery. Don't be afraid to take control sometimes

3) Bondage (on you) and you like it. Something I'm recently getting into and still learning. Not too hard core, more BD and less SM

Thank you for starting this thread. Good communication leads to great sessions!
    Things I value: good TCB, good conversation, a decent incall, a little effort in appearance.
    Activities I'm always looking for: BBBJ, CIM, CFS
    Activities I sometimes look for: Greek (if it isn't on your menu, I won't ask)
    My no list: BBFS, narcotics (420 is not a narcotic), excessive screening (that's why I have P411 - same handle)

Ladies... These gents are revealing some really 'good info' here...

and again, preggo KK should be commended for getting this thread rolling.

I can easily get too wordy - and I don't want that so, I'll try to be brief.

PRICE: IMHO, as a biz-person, you should be 'competitive'. Age, ethnicity, body-style, skillz & menu, incall, location, your availability AND other factors all go into this. Decent guys know this is your 'work' and respect that. YOU would be well-served to have a reputation where guys comment to each other (btw, we DO TALK, compare notes, etc) that they received FULL VALUE in TIME and EFFORT whenever they've seen you.

Location/incall type: Houston is a very large and spread out city with lotsa road construction. Guys have preferences on incalls; location, type and quality. I love an upscale apartment or 3+ star hotel... and I prefer residential over hotel/hourly - butt, these are preferences not show stoppers. For some guys... location or type of incall can be a show stopper.

Availability: Some gals are 24/7. Some are only weekdays or only evenings. Some require 24 notice. All these are fine, butt make it EZ (or at least possible) for guys to see you - yet keep sanity in your real life. You do need to sleep, handle personal responsibilities, etc - Your TCB is very important and will make biz, or lose biz for you.

Skillz: What's ON or NOT ON your menu... that is a big issue for some guys. Read this thread and see all the stuff guys like - SMH, dayum perverts... Ladies, YOU do not need to provide EVERYTHING, butt what services that you do offer - OFFER them lavishly, generously and consistently. Use your uniqueness to your full advantage. As a provider, don't ever think - I am too tall or short or skinny or fat... own it, whatever IT IS. Some guys will love skinny, some will love big buttz... You are UNIQUE - just like everyone else - LOL.

Attitude: I could really rant on about this one... butt, bottomline (as a biz-person), YOU should strive to pleaze your Client each and every time. Your goal should be to have each Client feel special and be delighted when they leave. In a few cases, that may not be possible, butt at a minimum, he should depart knowing that you did all you could - and even 'more'... Some gals really understand and apply IOP... they get repeats. 'Repeats' are the BEST kind of business.

Showcase: Keep that updated and content-filled. Use that as an FAQ. Have real and updated pics - especially pics featuring a red bag of candy LOL. Use the showcase to provide info on menu, availability, screening info, age, body wt, ht, ethnicity, etc -- A newsy showcase -- and a few good reviews - should reduce your texting quite a bit.

Here's a 'bonus':Post good ads... always include a pic or two, cite info on pricing, location, menu, availability... the agencies ALWAYS do that (they're smart). The independent gals can be excellent or awful in their ad postings.

Sharing is caring - all the best
    Last edited by skittlez; 07-30-2019 at 10:46 AM.
    Sharing is caring...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Kandii_Kane View Post
    What is ff and nqns?
    NQNS= No quit No spit (provider swallows)
    FF= Face Fucking

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast