And Heaven!!
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Blue has the best talent by far!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Blue start times?

What time does blue open? I have a pretty short window in the morning 6-7am. If not blue, any other suggestions?

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    I didn't see the name PERFECT..

vacation?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I was told Perfect was on 1 week vacation when I called yesterday

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Hot will also be on vacation for a week in the next few days

Verified Hobbyist

10 girls

Blue has 10 working off and on now

Heaven, Perfect, Foxy, Hot, Cool, Mia, Vicky, Lexi/Lexy, Dream, Penny

Plus a new girl may start this weekend

Good Luck

Verified Hobbyist BCD

AMP Hours

To my knowledge, they all open at 10:00 AM and close around 2:am, so looks like you have a time problem.

Any one aware of an AMP that opens before 10:00 AM?

I think many AMPs will open before 10, with advance notice of an appointment.

I saw Dream today, she is a little green, but cute as Hell, flawless swimmer's body.. and Catholic. some ECCIE guys are trying to fuck up Blue's business, LOL.. people can't stand the idea that Blue literally goes out and finds young, good-looking Catholics. it fucks with their minds. it is amusing to see them go from "how can you fuck without a condom"?, to "Dream is horrible".. she is horrible because she didn't wash the soap out of a guy's ass well enough, and looked at herself in the mirror a few times.. and agreed with his assessment that she is sexy. one Dude is banned in that "Dream is horrible" thread already, more coming, I bet.

ECCIE brought on the hate threads, by limiting some guys posts per week. 2nd handles are sprouting up, many used as throw away "attack" handles. kind of funny what ECCIE brought on itself, but sad, too. oh well.. I'm waiting to see who attacks my review of Dream.. whoever it is, I guarantee you they "joined" this month, LOL

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I think 9 or 10 am. I have been there at 10 am on a Sat. not sure during the week. I would say just call.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Chung. My apologies! How can I forget perfect. She could give Shasha a tun for her money! She is a fuck machine!

- - - Updated - - -

I saw her Sat. morning. Not sure of her schedule.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry ghost. Review newbie.

- - - Updated - - -

Agreed! Thank you Chung

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Perfect

Perfect was the first name listed

damn!

the ECCIE Mods must have read my post from last evening.. a bunch of 2nd handles were banned today.

good to see they are making an effort. they are going a bit strong in some respects, but hopefully it is temporary while they sort out the wheat from the chaff.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Chung I read the most of the negative and positive reviews about Blue. The only 2 things I can come up with is (Putting aside the multiple handles and over hype bs some reviewers are pulling):

1. Everyone has a bad day. Even the girls at the spas. A year ago I moved to DFW. My first experience with a Dallas AMP was with ShaSha and she blew my freaking mind. The 6 or 7 times I have seen her I have only had one session that was not up to the ShaSha level. Did I stop seeing her? NOPE. Because she may have been off that day for some reason. And yes the next session with her was another mind blowing experience.

2. It may not be the girl. It may be the monger. Before I go to an AMP I brush my fangs, wash my paws (and the rest of me as well) and shave my face. Basic hygiene goes along way even if the girl is going to shower you. I am not Brad freaking Pit by any means but I put my best face on because, in my experience, money is not the only driver in customer service.

Last point, I read the reviews (i don't see ROS but I can extrapolate what i need to know) and with some reviewers I can take their word as damn near gospel and some reviewers I sift through the bs to find the truth (one reviewer comes to mind and his name rimes with flobby can). We need to trust that the fellow mongers on this and other sites can weed through the bs. I just hope that this site and ECCIE will do their part to stomp out the endless post promotion of the bs reviewers.
    Last edited by maotandoo; 05-25-2019 at 06:08 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Eccie limiting some posters on AMP forum... interesting move. I have no doubt that the posters involved have either their fingers or toes dipped on the other side. But this does make for a boring board. Amp forum on eccie is the most active and interesting and full of characters with multiple roles. TBH, it is the only worthwhile public forum left there and it is primarily due to the actors involved. I say, let them free and make (the amp) forum great again !!!!.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

changes at Blue

Mia is now there. Some of you know her from another AMP (I think Pearls), young, black, huge tits and can preform orally, and Catholic

I have heard a rumor that cool and foxy are now gone … one went back to Korea, not provided any info about the other … nor which went back to Korea, just a rumor.
    Can anyone confirm/clarify?
    Last edited by Gandalf4301; 05-26-2019 at 02:49 PM. Reason: typo

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast