Look at it this way. ECCIE is an informational exchange. They decided to limit that input on many of the people including myself. I have supported Blue and Nagoya since they used to be the same owner. Now they have split and I am still supporting both of them. If I were getting free pussy then I would have a review every other day. I’m not, I am pretty sure Chung and Bobby Mann are not as well but I can’t say that with 100% certainty. It’s more in the 90 % range.

St Chris has a stake in Bali from what I have been told. This being said think about the following:

Bali have never come under the attack from the trolls on that board!

Bali has been bumping reviews from different handles for over a year!

Blue has been under fire all the time and now that they have younger catholic gals. The trolls are running rampant and they restrict the ones that can defend the bullshit!

Why would you even restrict people that have a lifeline to the owners of Blue? I have never denied it but I have also never said or attacked any other spa. Believe what you want!!

That site has proven time and time again that they have an agenda against the other spas and they have the owner of ECCIE in their back pocket.

Who wins? I don’t care cause pussy is a plenty in Dallas. But I do care about the ownership and how they weather the storms of the censorship of that site.

I do not gain in any way other than when I sit down at my local watering hole. My dribk is on the bar before I get there!!!

That’s service!!!