Thread: Homage Paying Ceremony

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar

Homage Paying Ceremony

Paying homage to a few of my 'Sisters'
    You ladies are giants in my eyes, you have been the industry fabric and never unraveling.
    I'm still eating because of you.
    I appreciate you.

Thank you!
    ~P of Denver

@Nicholeofdenver
    @LuvnLisa
    @GinaXXX
    @DrBeverlyFisher
    @SuperDuperBusty
    @VelvetValentineCO

~~~

If anyone would like to pay homage and show your appreciation to anyone who gave you
    something that's stayed with you in life,
    feel free to do so here.
    NO real names please. Hobby names only.

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    FancyInHeels
    my idol!

SeekingP
    my P twin and a lovely lady!

MsAthena
    my hobby soulmate!

SonyaPlaymate
    my sweet hobby luver!

Grace Preston
    my hobby crush!

so many others.........
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Verified Hobbyist BCD myren1900's Avatar

Thumbs up Thank you !

Seeking ~P who taught me how to navigate this hobby maze safely

Five star experiences with THE five star Ebony Goddess

Verified Hobbyist BCD n0laARIES87's Avatar
    I've read threads in a few forums on sites such eccie & this asking providers what makes a client good/bad. The answers vary, but the main sentiment seems to be that as long as they're treated with respect, other factors(performance,size,etc) don't matter. When I joined eccie a few years ago it was my 1st foray into the on-line hobby community. After messaging back & forth, my 1st 'playmate' was a compassionate, sweet, independent older blonde woman who hosted me in her lovely new home. She offered me a beverage and treated me like an old friend, sensed my nervousness and put me at ease. She allowed for pacing throughout the entire session, never clock-watching, reading my body language & made my needs top priority. Most importantly though, despite the hobby being the catalyst for us meeting & despite the age difference between us, throughout it all from the greeting 2 'the deed' 2 the goodbyes, she approached our session as if I was a person, and not a walking dollar. That meeting was followed up with a 2nd and hopefully there will be many more in the future and with that I'd like to pay homage to top-notch provider & good Friend Ms. Melissa Madyson. You're always a beacon of positivity and support in a sometimes negative community. Don't ever change.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by n0laARIES87 View Post
    I've read threads in a few forums on sites such eccie & this asking providers what makes a client good/bad. The answers vary, but the main sentiment seems to be that as long as they're treated with respect, other factors(performance,size,etc) don't matter. When I joined eccie a few years ago it was my 1st foray into the on-line hobby community. After messaging back & forth, my 1st 'playmate' was a compassionate, sweet, independent older blonde woman who hosted me in her lovely new home. She offered me a beverage and treated me like an old friend, sensed my nervousness and put me at ease. She allowed for pacing throughout the entire session, never clock-watching, reading my body language & made my needs top priority. Most importantly though, despite the hobby being the catalyst for us meeting & despite the age difference between us, throughout it all from the greeting 2 'the deed' 2 the goodbyes, she approached our session as if I was a person, and not a walking dollar. That meeting was followed up with a 2nd and hopefully there will be many more in the future and with that I'd like to pay homage to top-notch provider & good Friend Ms. Melissa Madyson. You're always a beacon of positivity and support in a sometimes negative community. Don't ever change.
    Very nice n87. We need more posts like yours.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    SEEKING P one of my first encounters a few years ago....ki d of helped me understand the screening process and importance of screening for both sides...

And for just being Beautiful and amazing!!!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Seeking~P - friend to this day and All Time Favorite.

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    Woohoo miss p rocks