SonyaPlaymate
    my sweet hobby luver!

Grace Preston
    my hobby crush!

so many others.........
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Verified Hobbyist BCD myren1900's Avatar

Thumbs up Thank you !

Seeking ~P who taught me how to navigate this hobby maze safely

Five star experiences with THE five star Ebony Goddess

Verified Hobbyist BCD n0laARIES87's Avatar
    I've read threads in a few forums on sites such eccie & this asking providers what makes a client good/bad. The answers vary, but the main sentiment seems to be that as long as they're treated with respect, other factors(performance,size,etc) don't matter. When I joined eccie a few years ago it was my 1st foray into the on-line hobby community. After messaging back & forth, my 1st 'playmate' was a compassionate, sweet, independent older blonde woman who hosted me in her lovely new home. She offered me a beverage and treated me like an old friend, sensed my nervousness and put me at ease. She allowed for pacing throughout the entire session, never clock-watching, reading my body language & made my needs top priority. Most importantly though, despite the hobby being the catalyst for us meeting & despite the age difference between us, throughout it all from the greeting 2 'the deed' 2 the goodbyes, she approached our session as if I was a person, and not a walking dollar. That meeting was followed up with a 2nd and hopefully there will be many more in the future and with that I'd like to pay homage to top-notch provider & good Friend Ms. Melissa Madyson. You're always a beacon of positivity and support in a sometimes negative community. Don't ever change.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by n0laARIES87 View Post
    I've read threads in a few forums on sites such eccie & this asking providers what makes a client good/bad. The answers vary, but the main sentiment seems to be that as long as they're treated with respect, other factors(performance,size,etc) don't matter. When I joined eccie a few years ago it was my 1st foray into the on-line hobby community. After messaging back & forth, my 1st 'playmate' was a compassionate, sweet, independent older blonde woman who hosted me in her lovely new home. She offered me a beverage and treated me like an old friend, sensed my nervousness and put me at ease. She allowed for pacing throughout the entire session, never clock-watching, reading my body language & made my needs top priority. Most importantly though, despite the hobby being the catalyst for us meeting & despite the age difference between us, throughout it all from the greeting 2 'the deed' 2 the goodbyes, she approached our session as if I was a person, and not a walking dollar. That meeting was followed up with a 2nd and hopefully there will be many more in the future and with that I'd like to pay homage to top-notch provider & good Friend Ms. Melissa Madyson. You're always a beacon of positivity and support in a sometimes negative community. Don't ever change.
    Very nice n87. We need more posts like yours.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    SEEKING P one of my first encounters a few years ago....ki d of helped me understand the screening process and importance of screening for both sides...

And for just being Beautiful and amazing!!!