Thread: Sexy spinner with a talent to please in medical center contact 2107715156

Sexy spinner with a talent to please in medical center contact 2107715156

Hey all my sexy gents. Im avail now and all week at your service . i am open minded outgoing discreet . just the type to suit your sexuial desire. I believe in the art of sensuial healing and have exceptional goddess talent. So come to heaven and let yourself get healed by an angel
    I can conform to your needs and comfort . so please let me know how i can make u smile and make ourtime unfirgetable. So PLEASE send a message , call or text is the best way to get a response or a voice mail with instructions. To answere when u call. Contact me any time.im avail to do at my place or yours. Or any place of your liking. I offer hhr, hr,& multi hr,(the more time i get to know you the more i will know how to make your fantasy realty) hhr-175 ,hr-275,2 hr-500,3hr 700(all out calls are 25$ more inside loop 1604, and afterwe meet once you become a well aquainted friend and get 25 off future bookings) i also cater hhr vacay to greek isle -add 75
    Attached Images Attached Images