Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: ASPD down again already

I had trouble getting in earlier today. reset my password and it worked, only to go down (pun intended) early this afternood. For the last couple of hours it's been working. As folks have said though, without access to files from the last year or so, it's use is much reduced. However, we crawl before we walk.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    It is up at this moment, 3:24 p.m. Houston time, but still some things to be restored. For instance, I saw no reviews of any provider posted anywhere, and no forums for such. I hope that we didn't lose them all. :unsure:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fancyinheels @ Apr 1 2009, 03:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    It is up at this moment, 3:24 p.m. Houston time, but still some things to be restored. For instance, I saw no reviews of any provider posted anywhere, and no forums for such. I hope that we didn&#39;t lose them all. :unsure: [/b]
    They were there a while ago, but I guess the techs are working on that part now.
    I'm glad I quit lurking, oh gawd I'm glad I quit lurking!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fancyinheels @ Apr 1 2009, 03:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    It is up at this moment, 3:24 p.m. Houston time, but still some things to be restored. For instance, I saw no reviews of any provider posted anywhere, and no forums for such. I hope that we didn&#39;t lose them all. :unsure: [/b]
    I noticed the forums for the reviews for San Antonio are still there but there are no new current reviews. The most recent was from aug/sept 08. except a new one posted today. Hopefully they can restore the current info up to the crash and somehow transfer the data from here. ASPD will be back to it&#39;s former glory, just may take a little time to get back to where it was. Until then ;)
    "It's all in how you treat the lady as to the response you get!!"

It&#39;s workin for me, hmm.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2