Companion's Handle: DesirableDestinee
Date of Visit: 5/8/19
Preferred Method of Contact: Text
Phone Number: 469-520-2362
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....irableDestinee
City, State: Austin, TX
Type of Visit:
Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
Activities: Kissing, lots of tit play, oral both ways, SS, fucking, more SS, grinding, more fucking, etc....
Scheduled Length of Visit: 30
Donation: 140
Approximate age of Companion: 20s
Hair Color and Length: shoulder length dirty blonde
Smoking Status: no clue
Ethnic/Racial background: white
Companion Description: Beautiful face, short thick body, huge natural tits, bubble butt
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Hell yes

Public comments:
The last couple of times Destinee was in town, we had texted and made plans to see each other, but something always happened on my end. Either work meetings, or real world conflicts, or car problems, or whatever... anyway, when I saw she was coming back I made sure to reach out and say "we definitely need to make it happen this time.

Aaaaand of course, I proceeded to get super busy at the office right around the Monday she arrived. She texted me Wednesday to say "hey I'm free today but won't be here much longer" which thank goodness, coincided with the time I finished all of my projects for the day. I figured it was now or never, otherwise she was going to think I'm a flaky asshole, so I better get over there. I told her to send me the address and I'd be there in 30. Hotel was a nice little extended stay in the Arboretum and super easy to get to and up to her room.

I knocked on the door and was greeted by a short little curvy beauty with a brilliant smile. She was wearing a one piece black lingerie thingy (I'm bad at this) with a thin see-through black robe. Huge tits popping out everywhere of course.

She threw her arms around me, gave me a big hug, and yelled out "oh my god you're actually here!!" We laughed and kissed for a minute. She requested I go to the bathroom and wash my hands because she wants to ensure cleanliness, which I was happy to do to make her feel more at ease. I came back out, stripped down to my boxer briefs, and hopped on the bed with her. She had since shed the lingerie and was fully naked, and said to me "that underwear is cute but it needs to go." American Eagle has some bad ass boxer briefs by the way guys, ladies love them. Trust me on this.

She laid down on her back and motioned for me "come here"... I was more than happy to get on top and start kissing her. She is a great kisser and uses lots of tongue if that's your thing (it's definitely mine). My hands were exploring her body, specifically her tits... which led to my mouth exploring her tits, circling and sucking her nipples. She loves having them played with and getting attention. After a minute I made my way down and put my hands on her inner thighs and gently spread her legs.

Her pussy was immaculate... perfect little lips with a clit already enlarged and peeking out to say hello. I eagerly went to work sucking the lips, licking around and around and inside then paying attention to her clit. She had just the right amount of peach fuzz (I like that sort of thing when eating pussy) and she got super wet in no time. I stayed down there circling her clit with my tongue for several minutes. I could tell she was really enjoying it but I don't think she came (dammit, I'm usually better than that!) although she was holding my head, running her fingers through my hair, grabbing my shoulders, all the usual indicators.

Finally I had to come up for air and with a huge smile on her face she said "your turn." I laid back and she got between my legs and said something to the effect of "you should have warned me ahead of time... this is gonna be good when it's in me." Yep, my ego was sufficiently stroked and I got even harder... then harder still when she started sucking me with perfect technique. She circled the head, licked up and down the shaft, paid attention to the balls... checked all the boxes one would want in a blow job. Finally I pulled up on her shoulders and motioned "come up here" and she slid up and started kissing me again. I realized, damn I love kissing this girl.

Destinee had told me ahead of time, she loves a nice slippery grinding SS, and proceeded to show me. She grabbed my cock in her hand, hard as steel, and while sitting on top of me, started grinding the head against her clit and up and down her pussy lips. She knew she had me like putty in her hands, as I just lay there and enjoyed the feeling. I had hoped my charms would be irresistible to her and she'd just sink down on me, but I guess that would be giving myself too much credit ;) she said "we need to wrap him up and get him inside me." She opened a regular condom and tried to put it on, but it wouldn't roll down... then she hopped up and said "seriously you should have told me, I think I might only have one Magnum."

Turns out she had two (that's important later)... she rolled it down and we were off to the races. YALL.... this girl's pussy is fucking tight. She rode me, I flipped her over onto her back and fucked her in missionary, I turned her around and got behind her (she was getting loud and damn near screaming, sorry neighbors), we went through the laundry list of positions. Unfortunately somewhere in the sexual haze, I realized the condom was constricting me and I was starting to get soft. I pulled out, pulled it off, and said "babe I'm sorry, but this thing is killing me... can you just finish me off with your mouth?"

This is where she became an immediate ATF... she went down, sucked a little bit, and said "nah you're too much fun, I'm gonna grind on you some more." The second my cock touched her lips and clit, I got hard as a rock again. She spent a few minutes riding me and controlling the grind so I didn't slip in (I realized we were over on time at this point but I don't think she cared)... kissing me all the way through... then said "I want you to get on top of me, if you can control yourself and not slip in, you can grind on me from the top"

Damn. I was packing a baseball bat down below at this point... a baseball bat that rubbed up and down her lips, all around her soaking wet pussy, grinding on her clit... she was really getting into it, kissing and talking dirty and encouraging me to suck on her hard nipples and play with her tits as she held my cock against her (still no insertion allowed).

Right about then we realized, good thing she had that second Magnum. Slipped it on and I slid back in. This time, no latex issues reared their ugly heads and I gave her a nice slow fucking in missionary, then slammed her hard and fast, back to slow, one leg on my shoulders, pulled her up in my lap and let her ride facing me, back to missionary, and finally pulled out, ripped off the rubber, and exploded all over her incredible rack.

Dressed, showered, kissed, hugged, made some small talk on my way out the door. We both agreed we're so glad we finally got to make our schedules sync up. As she put it "DAMN you're fun to fuck!"

Wow. Yeah. I'm definitely seeing this girl every time she's back in Austin. Probably calling "first" too... gotta ruin her for all of you fools for the duration f each trip ;)