Thread: Delayed verification

Cool Delayed verification

When ladies delay verification. I understand it has been a struggle lately. Any suggestions from gents that would speed up the process for them?
    Last edited by Guest 072519-1; 06-01-2019 at 01:29 AM.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Verification via vouches from companions confirming sessions to H2 admin for Hobbyists' upgraded status here? Or verification through references between each other FOR sessions?

Prompt cooperation much appreciated by all parties in both instances!

As far as H2 goes, all any lass really has to do following a session with a registered but not yet validated gent is proactivly send a note to the chief admin ck1942 (or me) stating, "I saw _________ (handle) BCD on ______ (approximate date or even just "recently") and would like to vouch for him onsite." Copy the fellow, too, please. Short and sweet.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 06-01-2019 at 05:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
    Verification via vouches from companions confirming sessions to H2 admin for Hobbyists' upgraded status here? Or verification through references between each other FOR sessions?

Prompt cooperation much appreciated by all parties in both instances!

As far as H2 goes, all any lass really has to do following a session with a registered but not yet validated gent is proactivly send a note to the chief admin ck1942 (or me) stating, "I saw _________ (handle) BCD on ______ (approximate date or even just "recently") and would like to vouch for him onsite." Copy the fellow, too, please. Short and sweet.

These ladies need to start following these underlined expectations. It only makes things more difficult. Also, not polite.

At the same time there are ladies lurking & leering gents. They are NOT verified ladies.
    I personally feel that restrictions to the welcome wagon should be in place for these ladies.
    Instead of leering gents out of iso ect and being a NON verified female .... this way there are no "rip off reports" as was listed tonight (just a example). Bad way to welcome newbie gents !! I hope you understand what I am saying LOL... If not I apologize and can go into detail.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 06-01-2019 at 06:01 AM. Reason: Quote corrected.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    That is something staff would have to discuss at length. Personally, I don't see it as being practical. Right now the only way new companions have of drawing attention/gaining exposure is through WW introductions and answering ISOs. Most do so within guidelines and without problems or red flags, and conversely, why would H2 limit new companions from answering ISOs any more than we would restrict new gents from making requests seeking service and validation? Some fellows also "lurk and leer."

Has to be some give and take on both sides since everyone is "new" once. ALL members, regardless of status, should do appropriate research when contemplating a visit with anyone and decide how much risk they are willing to undertake. ALL members should be willing to provide vouches for status unless problems arose with visits.

Being courteous and treating others as you would like to be treated goes a long way, IMHO, or am I being too simplistic?
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 06-01-2019 at 07:12 AM. Reason: Wonky rural Internet connection again!