Thread: Hi everyone. My name is Kember. I'm new to the site, looking to meet new friends.

Registered Female (Not Verified) Kember Kennedy's Avatar

Hi everyone. My name is Kember. I'm new to the site, looking to meet new friends.

Introducing Kember Kennedy

I'm just a regular county girl looking to have some wild fun with the guys and girls here on this website.
    I work a regular 9-5 so my availability will be somewhat sporadic but with some notice I could make myself available. I live in Tyler but I travel to Dallas often, so if any of you DFW gents would like to hook up for a good roll in the hay with this firecracker of a woman please don't hesitate to book an appointment with me.

In call and out calls are available. For all appointments you will have to pass my screening process. Any info that's asked for and received will be handled and discarded with respect and care.

Now lets get to why we are all here. THE FFFUN! I offer a variety of fun! CFS, BBBJ/CIM (WORSHIP), COB, GFE, MSOG, DATY, GREEK, FETISHES, ROLE PLAY, BREAST PLAY and MORE! NO BBFS! LETS GET NAKED!

Today is May 18th and I will be available in Dallas tonight after 7 pm. Please send me a message or email me at kemberkennedy@protonmail.com. I will be in the North Dallas suburb area (Richardson, Plano etc)

image-2019-05-17-22-30-16.jpgimage-2019-05-18-12-37-20.jpg

A Girl Loves Roses

INTRO RATES/REVIEW RATES:

30 MIN = 150 ROSES
    1 HR = 200 ROSES
    90 MIN = 300 ROSES
    2 HR = 375 ROSES
    GREEK = 75 ROSES

FLAT RATES UNLESS YOU ARE MORE THAN 25 MINS FROM MY LOCATION, IN THAT CASE ADD 25

EXTENDED TIMES AND FETISHES ARE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.

One of the best decisions you can make today is booking an appointment with me. Take one for the "OURHOME2 Team" You will be TALL & Proud that you did!

KEMBER KENNEDY AT YOUR SERVICE!

Registered Female (Not Verified) Bianca Rose's Avatar
    Weclcome

La La Land, between the Red & Brazos rivers
    Welcome KK and thank you for not making us pull teeth to get an informative description of your offerings!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Kember. I agree with pajomi, a very informative and well written WW thread.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE