Attachment 216132 ARE YOU READY FOR A GOOD TIME? WEEKEND SPECIALS! Attachment 216126

I'm a fun loving, laid back, smart, charming, mature young lady, wise beyond my years, but I'm still trying to figure out how to maneuver through the lanes of life. I'm Alaskan Indian, I stand 5'8", 155lbs with voluptuous curves in all the right places. I have great set of all naturals (34G) smooth, silly skin and long flowing black hair, enticing eyes, nice teeth and a seducing smile. I'm a non smoker and DDF and very clean.

I'm always fresh and clean as I value cleanliness and hygiene. I believe in 100% safe play, no exceptions. No worries, I have mastered the art of pleasure and know how to take care of my clients, leaving them satisfied and fulfilled. I'm gentle so please be kind to me and I will treat you like royalty when we're together.

Attachment 216111

MENU

LFK
Light GFE
MSOG
CBJ (No Quit)
COB
FS
Massage
Shower
Strip Tease
Some Fetishes (Please inquire)
Attachment 216113Attachment 216119

WEEKEND RATES (IN/OUT)

OV/125
30/150 SPECIAL
60/200 SPECIAL
90/300 SPECIAL
120/425
Overnight/700

With rates like these, how can you say no to a fun an exhilarating with this young, tight and fresh hottie?
These are my current flat rates. If you are further than 20 mins away the travel fee will be an extra 50.

Availability

Mon-Sun 9 AM - 3 AM (early appointments available with proper notice)
Quick Visits are available with 30 minute notice.
Easy, painless screening
My in call is currently located in Desoto, Tx. I will be moving up north soon.

Screening is required no exceptions. Reputable reference, employment verification, military ID,
Please send email if you would like to schedule an appointment or for more information. Please DM or email me at LeilaniGallegos@protonmail.com
I value cleanliness and safety and I hope that you do too!

Clean and safe in call location.

LEILANI GALLEGOS