Thread: Busts in killeen

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar

Busts in killeen

Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Registered Male (Not Verified) Westley's Avatar
    Third planet from the Sun in a Solar System near the outer edge of the Milky Way.
    Those military service members on active duty could possibly face double jeopardy by being prosecuted in the local criminal court system as well as formal punishment under the UCMJ (military/federal). Some retirees may receive both VA disability compension as well as military retirement pay. Military retirement pay is considered reduced pay for reduced services. Hence, military retirees receiving VA pension or disability compansion benefits may loss all or part of that income if convicted or at least while incarcerated. Furthermore, those civilians receiving Social Security disability benefits (what some conservatives call freestuff or entitlements) may lose those benefits while incarcerated at a time when they need that income the most. One more reason the screen your playmates as well and rationalize the decriminalization of sex work in the interest of sexual health maintenance.
    "Love all, Trust few and Do harm to none" - William Shakespeare

I prefer the company of a lady that is "AA" friendly.

Bons Temps Rouler!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Woohoo!
    Lookie there at that pic.
    That's right.
    That's me... the sexy motherfucker!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Westley View Post
    Those military service members on active duty could possibly face double jeopardy by being prosecuted in the local criminal court system as well as formal punishment under the UCMJ (military/federal). Some retirees may receive both VA disability compension as well as military retirement pay. Military retirement pay is considered reduced pay for reduced services. Hence, military retirees receiving VA pension or disability compansion benefits may loss all or part of that income if convicted or at least while incarcerated. Furthermore, those civilians receiving Social Security disability benefits (what some conservatives call freestuff or entitlements) may lose those benefits while incarcerated at a time when they need that income the most. One more reason the screen your playmates as well and rationalize the decriminalization of sex work in the interest of sexual health maintenance.
    A first time offense is a class B misdemeanor. I don’t see anyone doing jail time on a class B misdemeanor if they hire an attorney that knows anything about criminal law. If everyone keeps their mouth shut, a good attorney could obtain a dismissal. So don’t go getting everyone panicking just yet Bro.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by knottyman View Post
    Lookie there at that pic.
    That's right.
    That's me... the sexy motherfucker!!
    I didn’t see you in that lineup Knotty.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Registered Male (Not Verified) Westley's Avatar
    Third planet from the Sun in a Solar System near the outer edge of the Milky Way.
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    A first time offense is a class B misdemeanor. I don’t see anyone doing jail time on a class B misdemeanor if they hire an attorney that knows anything about criminal law. If everyone keeps their mouth shut, a good attorney could obtain a dismissal. So don’t go getting everyone panicking just yet Bro.
    We see the world from significantly different vantage points. My intent was not to cause panic but share knowledge that could possibly impact the decision making processes of some oh2 members. If I said anything that was untrue please correct me because what one does not know can have adverse consequences.

Different civilian jurdistictions have different laws, enforcement priorities and policing methodologies. Informal and formal military justice are usually leveraged by self-rightous authoritarian types (assholes). Moreover, there is a top down push for active and retired members are held accountable in the military court system for rapes, sexual assaults and other sexual misconduct they commited on active duty. Especially, if the victim has received a VA or DOD disability rating and compensation as a result. Secondly, some people are not simply not capable of keeping their mouth shut or have the financial ability to hire an good attorney.

Prosecutors tend to be very good at leveraging plea bargining to secure convictions even if a individual is not guilty. The irony is that a good lawyer like good pussy is rarely free. Last of all, not every arresting officer and prosecutor is ethical or assigns a higher priority to the administration of justice than generating revenue. Sex workers are typically considered low hanging fruit by police and prosecutors. So don't panic. Just be aware of what is at stake. Adjust decision-making processes and business practices accordingly.
    "Love all, Trust few and Do harm to none" - William Shakespeare

I prefer the company of a lady that is "AA" friendly.

Bons Temps Rouler!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
    I'd have put it in alerts, but either way thanks for the heads up.

Verified Companion Companion TequilaRose's Avatar
    Kempner close to Texas Star Shooting Range
    Best to stick to reputable providers and clients who can be verified.
    "I may not be everyone's cup of tea but I'd rather be someones shot of tequila anyways"