Companion's Handle: Tamarajohns
Date of Visit: 04/28/2019
Preferred Method of Contact: PM then text message
Phone Number: After screening
Email Address: tamarajohns@yahoo.com
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=409743 https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....20-Tamarajohns
City, State: Addison, Texas
Type of Visit: Outcall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: LFK, Daty, FIV, BBBJ, HJ, Mish, CG, Rcg, K9, surfboard, CFS,
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 HR
Donation:
Approximate age of Companion: $$
Hair Color and Length: Black short but shoulder length with wig
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic/Racial background: African American
Companion Description: Petite, 4'11" 130 lbs, Natural 32DD-24-27, Brown eyes, dark hair, a few tattoos, shaved down below,
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? YES
Would You Recommend this Companion?? YES

Public comments:
I was in Addison for a week long conference and already knew I was going to see someone. I am a boob guy so as I was searching through the adds and come across Tamara and was like wow! I checked out her profile and pictures and liked what I seen. I messaged her and within 10 minutes or less she response ready to meet. I was not at my hotel yet so I was going to message her when I checked in hotel. I took a wrong turn and it took me longer than it should have to get to my hotel. She was very understanding but said she wanted to reschedule because her shower was broke. I offer for her to use my shower at my hotel. She agrees to still come over and get ready at my hotel. I went to the lobby so I could meet her in parking lot to show her where she should park with no issues. Tamara arrives at the hotel and I go get into the car so we can park her car. She is a smoker but I am not a fan of that. She had on a tight low cut shirt and her tits were busting out so I was ready to get her to my room. We get in the elevator and told her she looked good and I was going to handle up on her. We get into the room and we chat for a bit then I could not take it any longer so she heads to the shower and I get undressed and get into bed.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.