Sometimes I see threads about men who get NCNS. And these are my thoughts...

These are not men of discernment.

So let's run through the list of things that men can use to discern if a gal will show up.

1. Is she "under management"? You are more likely to have this companion show up than one who's independent. Sad but true. Independent companions don't have consequences for not showing up. Yeah, I know. Guys say they don't want to support a "manager"--but if the "manager" is not impeding on your date, what does it matter? Some men have had long-time relationships with "managed" companions. Remember--you're not marrying her. And you'll be VERY hard pressed to find a companion who doesn't have an SO of some sort in their private life. Get over the fact that you don't get to dictate what she's doing with her coin.

(Edited forbidden topic. - gfe)

3. Was she responsive in ongoing communications? Now, I'm not talking about responding to your every tittle and jot. But when you touch base to make sure the date is a go, did you get an affirmative response?

4. Have other gents had issues with this companion showing up? If so, don't think you have the magical unicorn dick that's going to fix all her issues. You don't. Please don't keep trying. Your dick and wallet will thank you later.

5. Is this companion an "all money is green so I'll see everybody" kind of companion? First off--EWWW. Where's HER discernment? Do you want to see a companion who doesn't have some type of cherry-picking component to her demeanor? A companion who will see the worst of the worst men? This type of companion only sees dollar signs when she sees you. When she has enough dollars for the day she doesn't care if she sees you or not. YOU, as a person, are inconsequential.

As a woman who likes men who think with their big heads, I hope that these 5 simple points will help you moving forward. Choose a woman who's in your league. Don't let Junior do the provider picking for you. Pick a woman who likes what they do, and genuinely likes you.

She'll be on the other side of the door, with bated breath, throwing glitter in the air and already wet with anticipation of your arrival. THAT is the kind of woman you pick.

Happy hobbying, fellas!