Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Why BBFS???!!?! Please stop asking me 4 this!!!!

Verified Companion Companion

Why BBFS???!!?! Please stop asking me 4 this!!!!

why do men contact me only to ask for bare sex when all of my reviews say safe sex only and on eccie my profile says it in all caps!!! I VALUE MY HEALTH!!! i dont nor will i ever do it!!! please stop asking me and wasting my time.... why do you guys do this to us when you know that no matter how much you offer for it... its not gonna happen.....

if anyone knows another way i can avoid those guys on these sites?? statistically 7 out of 10 of them have std's and i don't like those ods nor am i willing to see these men. once i'm asked for bareback full service i say "Sorry i don't do that love, safe play only" then they keep pestering me until i block them!

ugh.... please help! .....

Sorry to hear that Kitten. This goes back to me saying, "WTF??? What is going on with guys who ask this or even say all these crazy things the girls always complain about?". Really....it boggles the mind.

First of all that shit is dangerous for the guy too.
    He doesn't know what he's gonna be sticking his pole into (no offense to you K or any girls - just saying, it goes both ways).
    Second of all you don't ask crap like that, even *if* you want to try, especially not in a goddamn text, phone call, or PM.
    If you meet the girl, or know her well, and you trust each other and it happens, well, whatever, do what you want.
    But do not ask a girl. Especially especially in a text or phone call. Soooooo unbelievably nuts man.

Like I've said before I won't be a hypocrite and say I've never had bb sex with a girl, both civilian and hobby. I have. BUT I would never in my wildest dreams ask a girl in a message or on the phone or any such thing. AND it's done with a certain level of discretion when it has happened. Also, as I've said before, I have never ever, period, not once, been the one to "ask" or initiate it when/if it happened. It just happened. Meaning *they* initiated it, or they flat out asked me can they put it in, OR *they* just grinded down on it wiggling and writhing around and pushing down hard until it went all the way in (obviously that usually happens in an SS that turns into CG sex). I just went with. If it was one that really caught me by surprise and I "went with it anyway" I got tested a bit after for peace of mind.

Crazy to ask though. Especially in a message. I mean come on. Plus it's dangerous. And if you don't even know them? You have no idea if they are a drug user (like needles for example?), or a "hotel train girl", or whatever. Sorry, again, truly no offense to the girlies I'm just saying it goes both ways. It's ridiculous to me that this many guys apparently ask for this let alone pay money (or extra??) for it? Hahaha. Wtf.

Edit: K, I'd enlighten you a little about your statistics comment but this would get too long and I have another post on it already. You can find that post discussing STDs and transmission rates if you like (it was recent). However, yes, you are likely correct that the guys who openly ask for this with such indiscretion, or just want it with anyone, under any circumstances, probably do have a much higher rate of sti incidence. You are very smart to stay far away. Anyway, my other post if you want to know more about the statistics and transmission rates is available if you do a search or check my posts. Stay safe!

-MG
    Last edited by mathguy; 05-16-2019 at 05:33 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Unfortunately, there are some guys out there that don't respect providers and their stated limits. All you can do is what you're doing - tell them no, and if they persist, block them. Stay safe out there!

A65
    Everyone should believe in something - I believe I'll have another beer!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Kitten, we’re not all douchebags.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Hobbyist BCD canihitit's Avatar
    Kitten,

Can you add some pics to your profile page?

I wanna see some pics of the chick that everyone is trying to raw dick.

Registered Female (Not Verified) Kaytlen's Avatar
    Right??!! You aint never lying... I just had a dude who kept asking me so bare i said no then hes like
    bare anal? Im like thinking wtf didnt i just say no? But i was polite and again i said no ...

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitten9295 View Post
    ugh.... please help! .....
    Usually when I decline someone I say it as nice as possible:

"Please pay close attention so there is no misunderstanding later... NO!!!! and FUCK YOU!"

and then i block him

Hah. Good one girl
    That and, you know, manners, safety, decency......

-mg

Verified Companion Companion
    No joke and when someone asks they immediately go on my "Do not see" list. There is no telling where
    He's been
    Sensual bbw kink goddess
    * No reviews please*

281-902-7333
    Please be a gentleman over text
    Screening & Deposit mandatory

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CurvyCourtney View Post
    no telling where
    he's been
    I hate a mofo who disrespects his own dick

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Quote Originally Posted by canihitit View Post
    Kitten,

Can you add some pics to your profile page?

I wanna see some pics of the chick that everyone is trying to raw dick.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD canihitit's Avatar
    Ok

what Mathguy said... +1

the 'good thing' about them asking is that you can know up front what's on his mind - and then you have the option to block or deny to see him -

or if you do see him, you can reinforce the no BBFS policy at the start of the sesh.

I had one show up at my place. Then because he had visited with someone else he said "Oh I thought you were as friendly as...." smh. Had to end session ect.
    So, some of these slicker than a can of oil asshats wait until they are mid session to pull that shit !!

Its a rise in unsafe activity's… to a point that I ask myself when I read the reviews...Like damn all that risky was worth that? There are quite A few ladies providing this around here. That's why they are asking luv...

Girl.... some of these pricks will try their best to slip it in when you aren’t watching.

Bring out the whips & chains and tie their MF asses up and see if they try going bbfs again.....HA HA HA!!!
    Houston Incalls & Outcalls 300-60 minutes of pain n’ maybe pleasure
    (STEP 1:) PM yur 3 fuk’n references; hobby phone; name
    (STEP 2:) Schedule for a fuk’n Meet & Greet
    (STEP 3:) Or you don’t fuk’n see me.

DONT LIK HOW MANY TIMES I SAY “FUK”?
    THEN GO FUK OFF!!

LADY SAVAGE

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast