Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tried to make her a housewife.

Verified Hobbyist BCD canihitit's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Securitized View Post
    Give the lady some credit, she had good game.

She didn't get him with her pussy. She got him with her game.

It was all pussy. He was the kind of cat who is successful in business but a simp with women. Do you think he would have jeopardized everything for his friend Carl? Only if Carl had a pussy.

This dude was pussy hungry. Like that snickers commercial. You’re not yourself when you don’t have any pussy.

Quote Originally Posted by LA Man View Post
    Damn a $400 Backpage first meeting was bad enough then over 5 mil in corporate fraud. She must be better than anything I’ve experienced. The company comptroller must have been getting some too not to stop that credit card spending!

That’s what I want to know. Who was approving these expense reports? My shit gets kick back by concour if I don’t have an itemized receipt but she was able to bill a 12,000/month crib?

Sorry about all the individual post guys. I’m out drinking and on my phone. Was easier than trying to quote each one in a single response.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!
    Quote Originally Posted by canihitit View Post
    It was all pussy. He was the kind of cat who is successful in business but a simp with women. Do you think he would have jeopardized everything for his friend Carl? Only if Carl had a pussy.

This dude was pussy hungry. Like that snickers commercial. You’re not yourself when you don’t have any pussy.
    Women can get WAY more money from men running psychological game on them than they ever could from sessions

My advice to men susceptible to falling for game is to just do sessions, do your thing, and leave

Don’t spend OTC time, no dinner dates, no traveling, no hanging out, etc.

Just have sessions and you’ll avoid the fate of that world class SIMP

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Securitized View Post
    just do sessions, do your thing, and leave
    Exactly! Cus if a guy acts like he has the ovaries, I treat him accordingly.

Jus sayin'

BANNED!
    I guess I'm an anomaly but I don't believe it's cool to foooking take advantage of anyone, especially when it's romantic entanglements. I personally don't like the words simp thrown around about because I don't know about you'll but in the circles I run in guys don't buy pussy, so I guess I'm a simple. Also, just because you can take advantage of someone doesn't mean it's prudent to do so. In this case she's going to do some major fed time and I won't weep for her. I don't find any pleasure out of foooking over someone especially when feelings are involved. Everyone won't take that shit the same way and it could end up getting real nasty. Just my opinion. Tooodlez.....

Hahahahaha.

But I bet she didn’t stand outside the shower and watch him wash his nuts.

Sometimes it’s the little things. ��

Love you P and bring yo big fine ass back to town. It’s time to get those nails done.
    Soon baby, I know you miss your supervised shower. Lol *muah*

Quote Originally Posted by Shinepro View Post
    I guess I'm an anomaly but I don't believe it's cool to foooking take advantage of anyone, especially when it's romantic entanglements. I personally don't like the words simp thrown around about because I don't know about you'll but in the circles I run in guys don't buy pussy, so I guess I'm a simple. Also, just because you can take advantage of someone doesn't mean it's prudent to do so. In this case she's going to do some major fed time and I won't weep for her. I don't find any pleasure out of foooking over someone especially when feelings are involved. Everyone won't take that shit the same way and it could end up getting real nasty. Just my opinion. Tooodlez.....

Bruh, we (guys) are all buying pussy if we’re on this site. I don’t think that alone makes a simp.

But the rest of that stuff in your post..... simp’ish or not, that’s how they getcha.

Feelings will have you sitting up like the cat in this story.

I gotta say shine, I didn’t know you were so......... (insert nice adjective here to describe what you posted about your feelings)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Seeking ~P View Post

��

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Seeking ~P View Post

Wow! Now that’s sexy!
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Bruh, we (guys) are all buying pussy if we’re on this site. I don’t think that alone makes a simp.
    How would it make one a "simp" if they buy pussy? They don't have to idolize, or have feelings for, or defend the women (things that would label someone a simp). Also, it's not really true, your first statement. It's certainly not totally true. Not even close. For a couple reasons.

"SIMP" is a hilarious, ridiculous, and silly word too btw. Just sayin. Heh.

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    Have fun, fullfill a fantasy and go home.
    Austin South I-35/Slaughter April 20-29
    Corpus April 17,18,19(pre booking suggested)
    Houston May 1-6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by mathguy View Post
    How would it make one a "simp" if they buy pussy? They don't have to idolize, or have feelings for, or defend the women (things that would label someone a simp). Also, it's not really true, your first statement. It's certainly not totally true. Not even close. For a couple reasons.

"SIMP" is a hilarious, ridiculous, and silly word too btw. Just sayin. Heh.
    You aren’t the target audience for that word.

You aren’t the target audience for that word.
    Heyyyy! Just had to give you some props for the decent & subdued reply. Many people would not read the message with the right tone and would misinterpret what I said or be offended. You seem not to have, so great job on that my man.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
    Wow! Now that’s sexy!
    Yesss!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2