Available in Tyler your place or mine! No qv's not worth my time and not enough time for you maybe just your pocket book then your not my type of clientele anyways! So I offer hhr, hours and multi hours, multi hours are discounted that's your best bet for your dick and your pocket book! I'm bbbj, cim(discretion on my part), cof, cot, plus alot of other abbreviations I don't know just all me when you message me at 9033607245... And be sure to shower before you see me hygiene is a must!!! Who wants to do anything with a stanky ol man...., now a pervy ol man is the best, I am Dom or you can be either way is a good time for all involved. Serious inquiries only... I don't just send out pics to people who aren't actually going to book so keep that in mind for all you trolleys... Anyways have a great day how to hear from you! Oh and if you need to see pics look at my profile smooches...

“The most unsatisfactory men are those who pride themselves on their virility and regard sex as if it were some form of athletics at which you can win cups. It is a woman’s spirit and mood a man has to stimulate in order to make sex interesting. The real lover is the man who can thrill you just by touching your head or smiling into your eyes or by just staring into space.” Marilyn Monroe
As always true to my name,
💋Jezabelle13 💋