Thread: If I brought a friend along when I visit in July...

Question If I brought a friend along when I visit in July...

....would y'all be on your utmost Texas gentleman behavior if you met her?

I told her you gents were sweet as pie!

Take a peek!

She's a sweetie! And hales from Texas so I bet you could make her slip back into a Texas drawl in no time!

No promises. She's still looking at her schedule. But I'm hoping a girl road trip is in our futures!
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 05-15-2019 at 02:03 AM. Reason: Offsite webpage link deactivated.

That's a cute girl. Wow. The tattoos are awesome. Love the tattoos. She's gorgeous.

Registered Male (Not Verified) DragonX's Avatar
    Hell yes!!
    On hobby hiatus.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Links advertising companions in non-ad Coed Discussion forums are inappropriate, and questions arise when directed offsite to a provider who is onsite and has the ability to post IF she's interested in H2 promotion.

The lass in question, Kat VonDee, has an existing and verified H2 profile, but hasn't logged in to place a single ad or make a comment since Christmas. In light of this prolonged inactivity and to protect personal privacy lacking a known reason, Kat is advised to send a ball rolling through her H2 account again prior to any further public broadcast of a potential visit. Announcing availability to H2 members in her local forum or while touring will confirm that Kat still wants to participate in and entertain members of our carnal community. Until then, we should respect her apparent decision not to post ads/links/remarks/queries/plans here herself. Thanks. -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 05-15-2019 at 02:24 AM. Reason: Danged wonky Internet connection!