Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: private Incall VS Hotel

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Both have pros and cons for me Depends really, some hotels are sketchy and some may have too much cameras and security, and some are a breeze to walk towards the room. With Apartment/house you have to deal with nosey neighbors who maybe standing or sitting outside, or if its in a sketchy location. Also there's chance of a random visit of a friend or family member knocking or coming over during a session. I know for sure if the incall is at a Marriot I do not go.

Quote Originally Posted by 1andonlyboardman View Post
    A private incall feels more like visiting a GF to me. The providers seem to be more comfortable in their own place.
    Discretion is a part of it as well and while an apartment complex can have nosey neighbors they don't have desk people you might have to walk by.
    Hotels seem to be hotspots so unless I know the provider well I wouldn't meet at one. Patel's places are fine but again I wouldn't see anyone who isn't well established.
    I think this is a great answer. I know that when guys visit Spa's they have cameras all over. I think that having a incall in a apt that security is also a must. Including a great alarm system!
    It can be risky if a lady runs into a stalker type gent. Which I had happen to me a few years back. He would come and park in my parking lot. I had to call my "Big Brother" who had LE connections. Run his tag and well he was warned to never be seen on my property again. Problem solved! But, it was scary and I hated to have to even go thru all of that. Plus, I had to move locations to ensure my safety & my friends that visit!

I think from the ladies point of view there are a few factors to consider.
    I totally understand the mens point of view. I myself don't enjoy hotels/hourly's.
    Too many times we have seen "wrong place/wrong time" situations!
    Never know who is casing the hotel ect… I have few hotels I use and I have been using them a long time & have befriended the staff.
    They let me know when something is up. But, still I don't trust it 100%.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I’ve done outcalls at my place and incalls at hotels and provider’s private residences. I prefer my place first because I know it’s safe, provider’s private residence second, and hotels third (never know when the boys in blue are lurking).

Quote Originally Posted by That Guy View Post
    I’ve done outcalls at my place and incalls at hotels and provider’s private residences. I prefer my place first because I know it’s safe, provider’s private residence second, and hotels third (never know when the boys in blue are lurking).
    +1 In that order !!

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Id be careful with outcalls to your place bro only because your also exposing where you live to a lady your JUST meeting.............. Lots can go wrong in that scenario.............. I had a little 19 year old white chick stalker always popping up at my house at random times of the day to see if I was home............. That was a big NO-no..............
    She was hot though............... lol.......

............just my .02.............................

Guest Companion
    Uh oh ^ no bueno.
    Available for respectful gents. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sexylatinalyssa@protonmail.com
    https://campsite.bio/sexyalyssa

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I definitely prefer private incall more.. Like someone mentioned earlier, there's alot of hotels that are hotspots. Which makes private incall feel safer.

Quote Originally Posted by The1Slayer View Post
    Id be careful with outcalls to your place bro only because your also exposing where you live to a lady your JUST meeting.............. Lots can go wrong in that scenario.............. I had a little 19 year old white chick stalker always popping up at my house at random times of the day to see if I was home............. That was a big NO-no..............

That's crazy...Not okay!
    But that is a two way street !! For sure !!

I've done all three as well. And I see what exactly The 1Slayer is saying about outcalls to your place, but luckily for me after 10 years I've NEVER had an issue of unwanted visits from girls popping up because they're "in the neighborhood". Hell I rarely have regular visitors, period! I think that's a good thing.

A provider's residential incall(house or apartment) has been good for me as well.

Hotel incalls are cool but I'm ALWAYS wary of the ones on Beltway 8 between Westheimer and Richmond.
    AA male. Still the Big Booty Surveyor........

My requirements: LFK(DFK not an issue), Titty Play(if you have ample breasts), BBBJ, my ritual(Coney Island), MPCFS, Surfboard for COA
    To CBJ girls:(if you can do my ritual and nix the CBJ you're good)

What I DON'T do is: DATY, Greek, TUMA, TUYA. I'll kiss your asscheeks and that's it!

85 reviews on the E. Longtime member since 2010.

Fully vaxxed and boosted

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JustJessika View Post
    That's crazy...Not okay!
    But that is a two way street !! For sure !!
    Yes it is. I know of at least three of my lady friends that were stalked or assaulted at their incall homes.

Some of these women invited me into their homes without screening me. That’s careless at best, dangerous at worst.

Others invited me into their homes after screening me. When that happens I feel honored that they trust me enough to invite me into their homes.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Private incalls are wonderful as long as the volume is low.
    She's a kind girl, the kind I'd like to.......
    Details on P411
    MFC charter member

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Hey, I’m single, so company is always welcomed. Plus, if I make a good enough impression to make a girl pop up unannounced, bring it on. Lol.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Good advice bro

Many hotels in general report suspicious activity to LE. Some employ house security agents or hotel detectives that may or may not be uniformed, to actively monitor the premises for any type illegal activity. Plus hotels in Houston are pretty infamous for cooperating with, if not actually partnering with, LE for stings and busts. It's not just the nice hotels, even Mr. Patel is going to choose the cops over you if he gets between a rock and a hard place.

A private incall is much safer in terms of LE matters, for both clients and providers. You'll recognize a lot of the nice Houston hotels in the link below ranking hotspots for LE busts.

https://www.chron.com/news/houston-t...n-11744958.php
    Last edited by shoogdon; 05-20-2019 at 01:49 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD cutngrass's Avatar
    Houston, Cypress, Katy, Sugarland, Spring
    Quote Originally Posted by 1andonlyboardman View Post
    A private incall feels more like visiting a GF to me. The providers seem to be more comfortable in their own place.
    Discretion is a part of it as well and while an apartment complex can have nosey neighbors they don't have desk people you might have to walk by.
    Hotels seem to be hotspots so unless I know the provider well I wouldn't meet at one. Patel's places are fine but again I wouldn't see anyone who isn't well established.
    +1
    When hobbying, I prefer the experience to be intimate and meaningful both physically and mentally. Kinda like a play date but with a fee involved. With that in mind, the "dating" experience does not have the same feeling going to a cheap hotel, so I stay away. I will admit, that in a pinch, Notels are a very easy option. Another reason for preferring PI's,.... providers tend to be more relaxed in their own environment or work area, which I find very important (YMMV).
    A Bad Environment is more likely to = Bad Experience.... just my opinion.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2