Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: private Incall VS Hotel

Guest Companion

private Incall VS Hotel

I was asked by a client if I had a private Incall today and I'm asked this quite often. I'm just curious if it's because of the discretion and the safety factors? Or something else?

Enlighten me please.
    Available for respectful gents. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sexylatinalyssa@protonmail.com
    https://campsite.bio/sexyalyssa

Honestly I have done both. It is to a point where guys feel safer than at a hotel. So they tell me. It is ALOT of risk and I have decided to make my new location for only previously seen gents and BCD with strict screening.
    Where a lady is doesn't matter if guys see a lady that doesn't screen.
    A hotel you can check out of.. Apts have a lot of adversity you are up against daily.

It is easier for like I stated regs/well established gents.

Its not comfortable if it's where you reside rather than just a meeting spot.

There are good things & hazards just like hotels...
    Last edited by Guest 072519-1; 05-14-2019 at 05:46 PM.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    My former residential incall sank beneath the waves like Atlantis. In the 5 years I occupied it, the place pleased many of my frisky friends who disliked hotels and preferred the privacy, stability, versatility, and personal uniqueness of my palace of pleasure with a full bar, kitchen, courtyard garden, entertainment system (other than ME, heh), walk-in closet of costumes, the giant iron antique bed (one of the few furnishings to survive), and my unconventional Celtic flair for decor, chuckle. I never had a problem there... until it flooded.

Hotels have advantages, too, especially for the safety of easy location switching, as do outcalls for the convenience of gents, but boy, I sure do miss that amorous abode.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 05-14-2019 at 10:14 PM.

Guest Companion
    ^ I'm sorry to hear that Fancy. You mentioned it previously on the E and I remember. That was during Harvey right? You're right though my place is comfy. The most important thing though is that I feel safe. It helps that it's built like a fortress LMAO! Visitors have to get buzzed in and I even have to use my fob to get to my incall from the garage. LOL. It's a bit exaggerated but it works.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    I generally prefer apartments and houses to hotels. I don’t have to deal with a hotel concierge, check in staff, custodians, etc. A hotel is ok if I am familiar with the lobby/elevator layout, or if it’s crowded and I can be inconspicuous between the front door and elevator.

I like an apartment or house if only one or two women share the space. If more than two entertain there, then I am concerned about the higher level of traffic possibly attracting the attention of nosy neighbors.

Lastly, I feel good being trusted enough to be invited into a lady’s home. That helps me want to come back.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyLatinAlyssa View Post
    ^ I'm sorry to hear that Fancy. You mentioned it previously on the E and I remember. That was during Harvey right? You're right though my place is comfy. The most important thing though is that I feel safe. It helps that it's built like a fortress LMAO! Visitors have to get buzzed in and I even have to use my fob to get to my incall from the garage. LOL. It's a bit exaggerated but it works.
    Pre-Harvey a wee bit over 3 years ago, but went underwater even worse for Harvey, I'm told. Made the right call to give the rental up, as a tornado glanced the Irish Chihuahua Refuge 2 weeks later and heavily damaged my home. I could only deal with ONE disaster and subsequent repairs at a time. (Mother Nature and I are still not on speaking terms, the accursed witch!)

My old incall had security gates requiring individual and constantly-changing codes to enter, but matters not now, oh, well...

Yes, feeling comfortable and safe while entertaining assures a better visit for both sides.

Some hotels have advanced security... and advanced cameras to pick up every move on the grounds. That would bother me were I a fellow unless I could explain my movements, should the need arise. (Already have a cover story in place for MY increasingly infrequent lodging stays. I mostly do outcall to longtime loyal Fancy fans, now.)
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 05-14-2019 at 10:16 PM.

Guest Companion
    ^ Oh darn. Well at least you're safe! Yes hotels are a no go for me. It can be a 4 star hotel but unless I'm staying in a different country/city. I would rather use my Incall. I used a hotel once with cameras and it made my client uncomfortable. I can definitely sympathize.

Verified Hobbyist BCD 1andonlyboardman's Avatar
    A private incall feels more like visiting a GF to me. The providers seem to be more comfortable in their own place.
    Discretion is a part of it as well and while an apartment complex can have nosey neighbors they don't have desk people you might have to walk by.
    Hotels seem to be hotspots so unless I know the provider well I wouldn't meet at one. Patel's places are fine but again I wouldn't see anyone who isn't well established.
    boardman ~ Often imitated, never duplicated.
    Part time hobbyist.
    A good session includes these essentials: GFE, DFK, BBBJ, BLS, DATY, FIV, MPCFS and Enthusiasm.
    Enhancers: DATO,TUMA, FIA, Toys, CIM, dirty talk. I'm open to role play or hearing anything you'd like to try.
    I'm not going to ask for greek. If you want it then we can give it a try. MSOG is not expected unless it is an extended session(usually doubles).
    P411 is current with 30+ OKs

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!
    Motel out call is the “most bestest” option because:
    1. It’s neutral territory (level playing field)
    2. It’s got less distractions from personal artifacts
    3. It’s good for the hobbyist because he can ask the Provider to leave anytime and she must oblige because it’s his room
    (Vice versa, if it’s her room then she can ask the hobbyist to leave at anytime even if she took his money but provided no service so outcall protects the hobbyist)
    4. It’s good for the Provider because if he rapes or assaults her then she can get his real world information from the motel since the room is in his name

I feel safer in an apartment. I've done Mr. Patel's Places, but am a little uncomfortable there. I've seen multiple Companions using the same PI at the same time. Scenario for a bust, IMHO. There are a few on smaller streets that are more discreet than those on freeway feeders.
    New COED Theme Song!
    Trollin', Trollin', Trollin'
    Keep insulting and degrading
    Though they're disapprovin'
    Keep those Mods a movin'
    Trollhide!
    Point em' up, Ban em' out
    Chase em' out, cut em' down
    Show em' who is Bossman
    Trollhide!

I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead ... Jimmy Buffett
    I could eat a Peach for hours.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Being in someone’s home is so much nicer.

Quote Originally Posted by SexyLatinAlyssa View Post
    I was asked by a client if I had a private Incall today and I'm asked this quite often. I'm just curious if it's because of the discretion and the safety factors? Or something else?

Enlighten me please.
    The only thing you get from a hotel is that they clean the room for you and do your towels for you at a private apartment in called you're on your terms.
    I Was finally able to sign back iN
    Prebook/ No Last Second Appointments

NEXT AVAILABILITY
    **Austin Tx Dec 3rd/4th
    **Killeen Tx Dec 4th/5th
    **Houston Tx Dec 15th 16th
    **San Antonio Tx Dec 17th 18th

832-856-8682
    https://preferred411.com/P110747

Verified Hobbyist BCD Psycho Bunny's Avatar
    I'm a simple guy. I just don't want to have to pay for parking.

And since someone brought up PI's earlier, is there a difference between blue and white v. red and yellow PI's?

Registered Male (Not Verified) StopShort's Avatar
    I prefer private incalls to hotels and especially motels. Motels are generally off busy streets/highways and anyone can be seen turning into them. If you have an easily recognizable vehicle, you can be seen going into these. Therefore, I prefer private incalls because of the privacy and anonymity
    Preferred activities: DFK, BBBJ, DATY, cuddling, COB, COA, SS
    CIM is a plus, but not a dealbreaker

Types of ladies: I love ladies of all races. I've never been with an Asian woman, or Indian/Desi but want to try. I have a preference for spinners but don't mind thicker women. Love titties-big or small, love pregnant women

I'm available for providers in the evenings during the week or early morning on weekends.

I'm an AA male, late 40's.

Quote Originally Posted by StopShort View Post
    I prefer private incalls to hotels and especially motels. Motels are generally off busy streets/highways and anyone can be seen turning into them. If you have an easily recognizable vehicle, you can be seen going into these. Therefore, I prefer private incalls because of the privacy and anonymity
    +1 on that.
    New COED Theme Song!
    Keep insulting and degrading
    Though they're disapprovin'
    Keep those Mods a movin'
    Trollhide!
    Point em' up, Ban em' out
    Chase em' out, cut em' down
    Show em' who is Bossman
    Trollhide!