Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Gentlemen, about your profiles.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Yes, providers have It pretty rough.

However, the women here and on other boards have the opportunity to screen their prospective clients, and seek feedback from other women. Not like streetwalkers, who get into the cars of any loony that drives up without a hint of what might happen.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    It's nice someone is concerned about exploitation of women...

Quote Originally Posted by Bankshots View Post
    Nah, afraid not. I'm keeping what info there is on here and the E to a minimum. I rarely schedule off these sites anyway. Everything you need to know is on p411.
    +1. Join P411 and read what's in our Profiles there.
    New COED Theme Song!
    Trollin', Trollin', Trollin'
    Trollin', Trollin', Trollin'
    Keep insulting and degrading
    Though they're disapprovin'
    Keep those Mods a movin'
    Trollhide!
    Point em' up, Ban em' out
    Chase em' out, cut em' down
    Show em' who is Bossman
    Trollhide!

I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead ... Jimmy Buffett
    I could eat a Peach for hours.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Richard13's Avatar
    My credit score....cash
    Low volume penis, Snatching Kisses & vice versa

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Italia DiBella View Post
    ^^^^ That's awesomeness

I've noticed a few guys starting to put a bio up

It's definitely refreshing
    Yeah, Kammye was the one who recommended doing so, and it's a great idea.
    What I look for during meetings: BBBJ, LFK, GFE, MSOG.

Thanks ladies, hope I get to meet many of y'all!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Securitized View Post
    . ...An environment where a woman is compelled to meet somebody she hasn’t broken the ice with sounds like exploitation to me

Don’t like my post? Kiss my ass if you don’t like it you phuck tards
    I do like your post up to a point. I don’t agree that the ladies here are “compelled” to meet anyone. This is one reason for screening. Weed out who you don’t want to see. The ladies always have the option of turning you away at the door. The ladies can ask you to leave due to hygiene issues; altered mental state; physical attributes; suspicions medical issues; etc. The ladies can always engage in another line of work. Many options are available to the ladies so saying they are “compelled” to meet somebody, IMHO, is inaccurate. But very valid reasoning in the rest of your post Sir.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

When I want to see a lady, I will put age weight , And other info on the email or private message when setting up a visit.
    So many Ladies, So little time!

Verified Companion Companion
    Isn't p411 not accepting new providers at this time?

I mean basic info, age, race what you enjoy.

Match.com. lmmfao

- - - Updated - - -

Good point sir. I will take care of that. I appreciate you pointing it out.
    Sensual bbw kink goddess
    * No reviews please*

281-902-7333
    Please be a gentleman over text
    Screening & Deposit mandatory

A provider will get more info when I send my screening, since I'm the one that's interested in seeing her.
    AA male. Still the Big Booty Surveyor........

My requirements: LFK(DFK not an issue), Titty Play(if you have ample breasts), BBBJ, my ritual(Coney Island), MPCFS, Surfboard for COA
    To CBJ girls:(if you can do my ritual and nix the CBJ you're good)

What I DON'T do is: DATY, Greek, TUMA, TUYA. I'll kiss your asscheeks and that's it!

85 reviews on the E. Longtime member since 2010.

Fully vaxxed and boosted

Verified Companion Companion Chilipepper's Avatar
    Personally, I just want basic generic info in the profile. Age, height, race, facial hair..just to make sure the person at my door matches the general description. ✌

Verified Companion Companion Candii Bella's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bankshots View Post
    Nah, afraid not. I'm keeping what info there is on here and the E to a minimum. I rarely schedule off these sites anyway. Everything you need to know is on p411.
    I agree, the good clients are not the cause or need for this.
    It can all be easily attributed to a few blah,blah,blahs who always have their ignorance cosigned. When this is more than a verbal assault or a joking matter when it comes to females. It is much more serious than some of the blah,blah,pos make it. Females need to all stop long enough to establish a very serious intel list of each and ever male client who is okay, great or fucking wonderful and not be afraid to share it. This is important because of this one simple fact. A great number of men surf the web in hopes of spending time with a lady and they actually do not have an issue paying said lady for said time. Who would thought? When they become members of the site and they see the guys bashing the ladies, they also read the alerts that we are forced to include in our daily lives.So now the new guys and others can easily see that oh this is a game. So it seems to be okay to rob, rape, ncns and so on. Because it is obvious that everyone else does it. The saddest part of these alerts is that they are not LE they are YOU. Simple minded cum swallowing losers who really and truly think that creating road blocks for women who are seeking a living is funny. Once again. Power in numbers. Too many great and wonderful men can easily over shadow the few losers who continue on a daily basis to create obstacles for others.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    Edited. -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 05-18-2019 at 06:01 PM. Reason: Promotional info removed as this is not an ad forum. Please use ads/signature line to announce tour schedule. Thanks.
    Dare to be part of the problem by wasting a girls time. Become a solution to the problem by making her cum.

Twice if you goodSpecials are for special people. You making me cum makes you special.

BANNED!
    First of all you dudes don't know how to read. I didn't read about her asking for finances. I understand most of you guys couldn't get free pussy with a million dollar stake at hand. Woman wants to know more about you then she's s stalker. Foooking clowns, like you are sticking your dick in her, even though it's protected. A lot of the women are tired of you'll smelly old asses but won't because the pay is too good. Sex is avfoooking intimate act. So what she wants more than your given bio before she allows you clowns to stick you'll miniature dicks in her. Tooodlez....

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    A polite reminder to all members to stay respectful and on topic while dissenting opinions are expressed. No reason why a Coed debate cannot remain civil!

Many fine thoughts and suggestions to ponder in this discussion, indeed.

There are good and bad people on both sides of the Hobby, so I think we can all agree that it's unfair to generalize and label a majority for the actions of a minority.

More rather than less info on a profile is always a bonus, and assists lads and lassies in getting acquainted quicker OR in deciding not to waste time proceeding if desires are incompatible. Lack of data definitely applicable on both sides, as I've seen a lot of near-blank companion profiles, too. But as long as what's necessary is shared in private communications, user choice at his/her discretion.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 05-18-2019 at 07:30 PM. Reason: &^%$@* wonky rural Internet connection!

I have seen some good signatures. I have seen a few gents list that and a few acronyms that they are looking for.

I have also seen a few with little life quotes, sayings ect.. which shows the guys humor. Some men feel too self entitled on boards that they don't owe ladies any info. That's just wrong. I hate to say this but I agree with more than half of Shinepro's statement.

Ex: kerwil I think his signature is great. Boardman also.
    That way without wasting time the lady knows if she will or wont see you. Not even wasting your time with screening.

I'm a cbj chick. So guys who say BBBJ is a must I just don't respond to their iso, and its easy to decline a appointment request. Not wasting endless menu questions, Pm's of screening ect…
    Just like some that request BBFS should put that in their signature. So ladies know up front instead of going thru screening then you attempt once at the ladies location. That kinda seems like exploitation and a dangerous hazard. Something that if they put it in their signature it would be known up front, just like the other men list their activity's.

Whats good for the goose is good for the gander !! You want a menu, how about what your REALLY looking for! I mean when yall review don't you list it there also. I don't see the big deal.
    Its not like they are asking for your blood type, address...ect !!
    Last edited by Guest 072519-1; 05-18-2019 at 06:23 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2