Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Gentlemen, about your profiles.

Verified Companion Companion

Question Gentlemen, about your profiles.

I understand the importance of discretion, but it would be great if you could add some information about yourself. I ( and I'm sure other ladies) would like to get to know a bit about you before we meet. That way, everyone feels more comfortable and has more fun!
    Just a thought.
    Sensual bbw kink goddess
    * No reviews please*

281-902-7333
    Please be a gentleman over text
    Screening & Deposit mandatory

Verified Hobbyist BCD 1andonlyboardman's Avatar
    What? Now my sig line isn't enough?
    What is it you'd like to know?

I happen to have quite a bit of info on my P411 profile which I have received considerable positive feedback on. It's way more than you have on your "about me" page. I'm not sure I'm comfortable putting all that on here though.

The fact of the matter is that I could write a glowing Match.com type profile and then come off as a real jerk in session. It's easier to find out more about a person on the boards by reading what they post in open forums and even then that's not necessarily a realistic portrayal of who they are. You gals need to start communicating again. That's your best source of information. Socials wouldn't hurt either but that hasn't happened in Houston in a few years.
    boardman ~ Often imitated, never duplicated.
    Part time hobbyist.
    A good session includes these essentials: GFE, DFK, BBBJ, BLS, DATY, FIV, MPCFS and Enthusiasm.
    Enhancers: DATO,TUMA, FIA, Toys, CIM, dirty talk. I'm open to role play or hearing anything you'd like to try.
    I'm not going to ask for greek. If you want it then we can give it a try. MSOG is not expected unless it is an extended session(usually doubles).
    P411 is current with 30+ OKs

Verified Companion Companion Italia DiBella's Avatar
    In The Illusion Of Reality♡Nacogdoches TX+ Areas
    ^^^^ That's awesomeness

I've noticed a few guys starting to put a bio up

It's definitely refreshing
    💋"I'm Energy In The Simulation"~ I.D.

20th--22nd FLEXIBLE NW Heights--Galleria

Private Girlfriend ◇ PSE European Minx

"Selectively Entertaining"~ I.D.

"I Vibrate On A Unique Frequency"

"Oh You Want A Special?, I Got A 38 Special For You" ~ I.D. / Inside Joke🤭

Verified Hobbyist BCD Bankshots's Avatar
    Nah, afraid not. I'm keeping what info there is on here and the E to a minimum. I rarely schedule off these sites anyway. Everything you need to know is on p411.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    What do you think is important to know OP???
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    What do you think is important to know OP???
    Your bank account balance?

Guest Companion
    ^LMAO and credit score.
    Available for respectful gents. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sexylatinalyssa@protonmail.com
    https://campsite.bio/sexyalyssa

Quote Originally Posted by Bankshots View Post
    Nah, afraid not. I'm keeping what info there is on here and the E to a minimum. I rarely schedule off these sites anyway. Everything you need to know is on p411.
    This
    She's a kind girl, the kind I'd like to.......
    Details on P411
    MFC charter member

Well, I totally understand the desire for more info.

I don't have it on my profile, maybe I should add it, though the caveat to that is I *would* like to choose who I'm going to share that info with b/c after all I'm not advertising my body or services. However, I absolutely can't fathom that girls don't at least ask about *some* basic features. Age, race, habits, or whatever you would like to know.

For example, if you are just totally not attracted to, or you're even disgusted by, <insert whatever dislike here>, do you really need or want to schedule that session? I can't understand how it could be that hard to get appointments or make a decent living and need to take nearly every single appt.

As a guy, imagining if I were a girl, so in my mind's eye, I can't envision not asking for some details. Ok, fine, maybe a photo is too far for some, certain guys definitely wouldn't do it, but what about age, race, height, size/weight, equipment size (? if it's a big thing to you - haha sorry for the pun ), hair color/length, tattoos....

Anyway, yea, I completely get it that someone might want to know these things or at least something.

-mg

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by bon69 View Post
    Your bank account balance?
    Well Bon, I checked the OP’s profile and didn’t find any financial information; she has not posted any pics.; no menu up; rates information is nonexistent; nothing mentioned about in and/or outcall available; times of availability; no height or weight information; and nothing about Incall location, if she has an incall. So I think I will keep my finances to myself. The OP could lead the way here by example but....my research didn’t turn up her leading the information sharing highway here. Maybe the information posting is a one way street...leading to her.

+1 Bon
    +1 SLA

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Quote Originally Posted by CurvyCourtney View Post
    I understand the importance of discretion, but it would be great if you could add some information about yourself. I ( and I'm sure other ladies) would like to get to know a bit about you before we meet. That way, everyone feels more comfortable and has more fun!
    Just a thought.

Here ya go OP............. Plenty of guys on that site that will let you "get to know them" more.

www.match.com

Guest Companion
    ^ LMFAO
    Available for respectful gents. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sexylatinalyssa@protonmail.com
    https://campsite.bio/sexyalyssa

Quote Originally Posted by The1Slayer View Post
    Here ya go OP............. Plenty of guys on that site that will let you "get to know them" more.

www.match.com
    Hey Slayer, you might've just been joking, I never take offense to your posts (just an fyi) but I always wonder why so many people make this kind of overly melodramatic comment regarding dating sites.

I'm not picking on ya buddy, seriously, not at all, it's just that I've seen this type of thing mentioned in at least a handful of threads now. It simply amazes me at how people jump to such hyperbolic examples just because someone may want to know more details. I mean, think about it, money or no money, it's two people who are going to be getting nasty together. I do not see under any circumstances how that's a one way street. I just don't. Other than the typical male chauvinist style viewpoint/concept: "I'm paying you, what you think of me doesn't matter, just do your job, do it with perfect girlfriend precision passion, and let me unload on you wherever I feel like bitch...". Hardly seems like a good attitude to have for any set of 2 lovers (no matter how temporary, or compensated, the situation). IJS. Meh.

On a side note, Doc made a great comment above regarding this topic and particularly the OP. *Very* good points Doc. ++1 bud. I absolutely agree on all those aspects. Good research too. Thanks!

-mg

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!
    Providers have it pretty rough

Imagine agreeing to meet somebody before you’ve actually seen them in person or have interacted with them

Can’t see if they have scary crazy eyes or if they’re absolutely hideous

And if she changes her mind after seeing him for the first time upon arrival then she gets a bad reputation and it affects her ability to make a living

An environment where a woman is compelled to meet somebody she hasn’t broken the ice with sounds like exploitation to me

Don’t like my post? Kiss my ass if you don’t like it you phuck tards

^ truth...absolutely. +1

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast