Thread: your favorite Thai girlfriend

Verified Hobbyist BCD

your favorite Thai girlfriend

Companion's Handle: Angel Monica

Date of Visit: 5/10/19

Preferred Method of Contact: email / phone

Phone Number:

Email Address:

Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....3-Angel-Monica

City, State: Houston, Tex

Type of Visit: incall

Was the Appointment On-Time? Yes

Activities: DFK, BBBJ, Nuru, bubble bath, massage, CBJ, CFS

Scheduled Length of Visit: 90 minutes

Donation: 350

Approximate age of Companion:

Hair Color and Length: bleach blonde, medium length

Smoking Status:

Ethnic/Racial background: Thai

Companion Description: beautiful mature Asian lady with dramatic curves (as pictured) that would turn your head in real life

Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed!

Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes!

Public comments:
    Monica took care of my every need - she even gave me a bottle of water. She takes great care to make sure she pampers you and fully satisfied you while she works her body pleasing you

The rest of the story:

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 05-14-2019 at 08:00 AM. Reason: Relocated to Indy Reviews and HIDE tags corrected for ROS privacy.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Monica's new incall is really nice. Gated community and private entrance into her garage.

I had my first Thai experience on an R&R (damn it must have been good because I can still remember it after all this time). I spent three days with a gorgeous girl out of a bar called Thai Heaven. I was physically spent and broke, but had a huge smile on my face. An hour into the flight back to Saigon, the plane had hydraulic problems and we had to return back to Bangkok. Army paid for a room, but I had zero dollars. Hitched a ride back to the bar and when she saw me, she cried because she thought I had gone AWOL. Got that straightened out and then she paid her own way out of bar (of course most of it was my money anyway). Fourth night was a little bit of thai heaven all over again. Monica makes me feel like I am on R&R again!!!