Date of Visit: 5/3/19
Preferred Method of Contact: email or PM via P-411
Phone Number: 312-248-3544
Email Address: Jemmastone4u@protonmail.com
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: http://www.lovejemmastone.ca or P-411 #P283367
City, State: Atlanta - Traveling, GA
Type of Visit: Outcall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Indeed
Activities: LFK,DFK,Mutual Body Worship,BBBJ,DATY, MPCFS and great conversation thru out
Scheduled Length of Visit: 90 min
Donation: 700 + 50 tip
Approximate age of Companion: late 20's
Hair Color and Length: Auburn - mid back
Smoking Status: non
Ethnic/Racial background: Viking
Companion Description: One of, if not the, most beautiful natural body I have ever encountered. Just exactly what a woman should be in my eyes. Fantastic natural double D's. Hourglass waist and beautiful legs that rise up to make a perfect ass out of themselves. Think 70's and 80's Playmates of the month, full bodied in perfect proportions with an absolutely gorgeous face to top it all off. She's the whole package and then some.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Far Exceeded
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Without a doubt

Public comments:
Arranged to meet well in advance via preferred411.com/P283367. Easy peasy - responded fast and stayed in touch.
She is an independent traveling lady, footloose and fancy free; so if you see her coming anywhere near your town run to her!
Arrived right on schedule and looked fantastic - sundress - oh I do love sundresses. Particularly when they show off awesome cleavage and beautiful legs. I was also delighted to find no undergarments to hinder my explorations.
We chatted - she's smart, likes to talk about her desires in life and our conversation was just delightful.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.