Thread: Erotic Escapes with Sepha in St. Louis 4/2 - 4/4

Holland~Grand Rapids ~ all over the Midwest
    Think spring! Light up your life and chase away those blues with some sensual seduction. Release your pent up stress and ease yourself into a more relaxed state of mind. I love tender touching, passionate kissing and sweet cuddling. I am a quality provider who loves to pamper you in every way possible! Why not come find out why my nickname is Puddles…

You will find I am a sensual Hungarian/Irish wench who is 5ft, small bbw, 40Ds,with big brown eyes, sweet red lips, pretty feet with red painted toes, just perfect for high heels. I have magical hands for soothing back rubs. Your fantasies are safe with me. I am a very discreet lady.

Sensual Lady for delightful dates traveling to...

4-2 to 4-4 St. Louis MO

Prebooking STRONGLY encouraged in order for me to travel. It is too expensive to travel without any prebooked dates. If you are thinking of spending some time with me, why not contact me right now to set up your erotic escape? You know I will come for you!

Phone: 616-292-1826 ***I do not answer blocked calls***

2 References Required - (Ladies name, where & when you last saw her) New clients ~ 1.5 hr preferred Some same day appointments available I am available to come exclusively for you for minimum 2 hour erotic escapes. I love to travel!

Date-Check, Preferred 411 & RS2K members always Accepted! Newbies Accepted with proper/private verification

E-mail: sensualsepha@gmail.com

Website: http://www.sensualsepha.net - my calendar and more photos available
    Attached Images Attached Images