Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New to San Antonio! New to site! Advise and instructions on nav of site appreciated

Registered Female (Not Verified) Kaytlen's Avatar

New to San Antonio! New to site! Advise and instructions on nav of site appreciated

New to the city and the site! Looking for clientele immediately! 10 years of professional experience! Site was reccomended by a companion seems good so far, would love any good advise or info regarding what to be aware of/stay away from thx!
    Last edited by Kaytlen; 05-12-2019 at 01:36 AM. Reason: New to site just figuring it out

Welcome to our world.

A menu of rates, pictures, physical description, your location and activities would be most helpful to your cause.

We won't bite unless you want us to. LoL - just kidding. Me thinks CoverMe will be chiming in soon on this thread as I suspect your a MILF with skills.

Attending one of ck1942's socials is a good way to meet and greet people.

SF

Last edited by SpursFan; 05-12-2019 at 05:25 AM.
    To all the virgins out there "thanks for nothing."

The four food groups as penned by per sir FootLong: DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CFS.

P411 certified

Thx Spursfan CoverMe and ck1942! And LOL to the MILF and no I'm no mommy however i could baby you if you'd like?? *wink* And yes I have a decade of experience in providing prompt descreet respectful quality service whether it be a simple doggy style hh or a 3 hour degredation & humiliation cbt BDSM Session! When i say i love what I do? The proof is in the pussy..i mean puddin...hehehe. Does anyone know when and where i can post my first ad?

Retired Site "Guide"
    Welcome Kaytlen. This thread will be of interest to you regarding advertising: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...ion-Candidates

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Kaytlen. What SF said is good advice. In addition, stay away from pimps and White Knights pretending to be your friend, when they are only angling for free and/or discounted rates in exchange for their treachery.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Welcome!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Nutting Buckeye's Avatar
    Welcome Kaytlen!!

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    Welcome to our site sweetheart. Happy hobbying!

Thanks for the info!! I'm super excited about the get together on the 21st!! I can't wait to Meet & Greek .....i mean Meet & Greet!!

- - - Updated - - -

TY !!! Hello!! S goad to be in the Cummunity 😝😘

TY!! Glad to be here... A little daft though when it comes to all of those acronyms... I feel silly being that ive been in the industry 9-10 years but don't know the half of what all of these abbreviations...is there a list i can look at somewhere or a site ican go to that has a glossary of sw terms???

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Welcome to H2, Kaytlen, and Irish luck in lust, lass!

Here's a list of acronyms I found onsite, not entirely complete, but will get you started:
    https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthread.php?122301-Hobby-Acronym-List-(an-abbreviated-list-that-covers-about-90-of-things-here)&highlight=acronym+list

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I don't know if you are on the "E" but here is another list:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...light=acronyms
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    She's sweet guys. Check out the mens lounge for more info!

No, unfortunately not yet. My head is still spinning from trying to nav this site here lol! It's noth like bsckpage back in the day.... And Thank yall for the links to the terms/acronyms....ifound some sites as well but the funny thing was that google &chrome wouldnt find jack sh*t but duckduckgo didit found sh*t tons of sites with definitions!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome aboard

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast