Total Paid: Same
    Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? No
    Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
    Hair Color and Length: black
    Race: AA
    Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh
    Smoking Status: no
    Where did you hear about this provider? IP Board
    Provider’s Body: cute little black, nice natural boobs with LARGE nipples, shaved kitty
    What was the Provider's Attitude like? let's see how little I can add to the experience
    Comments: Took a chance on this visitor. TOFT. She had checked into a no-tell near the airport. She answered the door wearing a nice white dress. She wanted to visit, but I encouraged her out of her clothes. She does have a rockin bod, but...

She advertises LFK, never even came close to LFK. I did enjoy sucking those eraser-size nips, but had no indication that she enjoyed it at all. Did DATY and her only reaction was asking me if I enjoyed it. She apparently does/did not. She mentioned later that she's never cum from oral. She also never masturbates. She covered me and did CBJ - it's in her ads, but now I remember why BBBJ is important. She was able to get me hard, so went CG - but only after she took a washcloth and washed my midsection (???). We did doggie until I lost it. She immediately ran to the bathroom, not even offering to take the condom. I made my own trip to the john. Requested a massage, hoping to salvage the date. It was good, but not exceptional.

She used the oil to give me a HJ to hardness. This time we went mish and I FINALLY got some sounds and movement. She said she came, but I couldn't tell. I finished cup #2 by stroking on her tits, with clear instructions from her not to get on her face. She again ran to the bathroom to clean up.

Decided things were over, so got dressed and left after 90 minutes of the paid 2 hours. She says she'll be back to visit a friend in town. I'll not be seeing her. too bad, cute as can be, but she's in the wrong business.

Thanks for the review Bob! :(

BD