Thread: Review: Bebe @ AA

Date: 3/29
    Provider: Bebe
    Phone or Pager: 281-894-1888
    Email Address:
    URL / Website: aaspa.net
    City: Houston
    State: Texas
    Area / Address: 10736 1960 W. at Jones RD.
    Appointment Type: Incall
    Provider Category: Spa
    Activities: see non-BCD
    Session Length Scheduled: 1
    Fee: .5
    Total Paid: 1.5
    Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? no
    Was the Description you were given accurate? Didn't really have one. The pic on the web site ain't her.
    Hair Color and Length: Black, down to her ass
    Race: Asian - (I ain't guessing anymore)
    Perfume/Fragrance: Nope
    Smoking Status: Don't think so
    Where did you hear about this provider: Walk-in
    Provider`s Body: An Asian with curves! 5'4"-125, Hips and an ASS! Trimmed kitty. Large B's to small C's and if they are MM, I'll hang up my hobby hat. Face 7.5 to 8. Weird sparkely eyelashes. (why do they do that?)
    What was the Provider's Attitude like? "Wow! you're not fat!"
    Comments: I had to work all weekend and I was in serious need of stress relief. I had been to AA once, several months ago, and wasn't impressed. (I'd post a link to that review if I could) Their ads have been saying "under new management" and my Mommasan friend told me it was true. I'm all about supporting free enterprise, so I figured I give it a shot.
    The first time I went there, there was no inner door. You had to stand on the sidewalk and ring a doorbell. Now, you walk into a nice little "reception area" There's a doorbell on the inner door. (Hint to newbies: You don't need to ring the doorbell. They know you are there and are scoping you out, the second you walk in the door. Look up to the cameras in the corner and smile!) I remembered the place as being kinda dark and creepy. Now it's freshly painted and clean.
    Bebe opened the door. She was wearing a one-piece teddy thing, showing nice cleavage.From the moment I walked in the door she had her hands all over me, rubbing my stomach "Oh, nice body!" Total ego-stroke, and I totally loved it. I've mentioned before that I'm a little guy. I might push 140 after a slab of ribs and a six-pack. She seemed to appreciate my svelte physique or maybe she's been with too many fat guys. (Sorry, fat guys )
    She took me back to a room and we TCB.
    She said, "I be right back, I go get plastic."

?

"I mean condom." giggle.
    Gotta love Engrish!

I asked for a table shower, so I did the towel walk down the hall. Nice warm shower. Neutral scented soap. On the flip, lots of attention paid to the major muscle. Then she came in for a little "taste". While she was drying me off, she knelled down for a real BBBJ. Lots of suction and ball play. (She forgot this later.) We walk back to the room with me sporting a tent pole worthy of Barnum Baily.

Once back in the room, there is no pretense at "massage". She got down on her knees to continue the BBBJ. When she reached for the condom, I said, "Now it's my turn." I layed her back on the table.

Don't get me wrong, I lurvs me my spinners. But there is NOTHING like a full-bodied woman for sensual exploration. Bebe's breasts are all natural. Her nips were already at attention, 'cause it was a little chilly. I did my best to keep them that way. I kissed my way down her body, spent some time on the inner thigh (the other white meat) until I reach the holy grail. Of course, aren't we are all DATY GODS? I like to think that I have some talent. I started with gentle licks and nibbles and a few minutes later, I've got a hand on both butt cheeks while she humps my face. Did she O? Was it all an act? Who cares? I had fun.
    I can testify that her inner labia was Very swollen and puffy, and that is a beautiful sight.

She slipped on the cover and I sat on the couch while she took a ride. I love ACG! It's the best of both worlds. She does the work and I get to suck titty. After a few minutes, I had her spin for some RCG to see that lovely ass. Then some standing K9 with her, face down on the table. Finally some standing mish. This usually does it for me, especially when I hold her legs together over my right shoulder and pound away. But, for some reason, (stress? the desire to prolong? the beer I chugged on the way over?) a bell is not rung. This is unusual for me. I tend to have the opposite problem.

I asked her to finish me off oral and she jumped into the CBJ. Gone was the suction and ball play from earlier. This was fast and furious. No matter how many times I said, "Slow and deep" she was going for the knockout. Of course, this had the opposite effect. It doesn't matter how you hold your lips; when you use your head as a jackhammer, teeth will become involved! I asked if she could remove the cover, but she declined. It just wasn't happening. Finally she grabbed the baby oil, removed the cover and finished me off with a HJ. A first for me.

She cleaned me up and left the room. I took a quick shower to wash off the baby oil.

Bottom line: One hellva session. It felt a bit rushed toward the end, like she was trying to "make it under the wire" I think future sessions will be more relaxed. Her BBBJ skills show promise, and should be encouraged.
    And...
    One more time...
    If those titties ain't real...
    I surrender my "Good Nookie Scout" merit badge.

Would you recommend this Provider to others? Oh, yeah.
    Chillin' on the porch.

Verified Hobbyist BCD LittleSpike's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (16YearItch @ Mar 30 2009, 01:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Date: 3/29
    Provider: Bebe
    Phone or Pager: 281-894-1888
    Email Address:
    URL / Website: aaspa.net
    City: Houston
    State: Texas
    Area / Address: 10736 1960 W. at Jones RD.
    Appointment Type: Incall
    Provider Category: Spa
    Activities: see non-BCD
    Session Length Scheduled: 1
    Fee: .5
    Total Paid: 1.5
    Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? no
    Was the Description you were given accurate? Didn&#39;t really have one. The pic on the web site ain&#39;t her.
    Hair Color and Length: Black, down to her ass
    Race: Asian - (I ain&#39;t guessing anymore)
    Perfume/Fragrance: Nope
    Smoking Status: Don&#39;t think so
    Where did you hear about this provider: Walk-in
    Provider`s Body: An Asian with curves! 5&#39;4"-125, Hips and an ASS! Trimmed kitty. Large B&#39;s to small C&#39;s and if they are MM, I&#39;ll hang up my hobby hat. Face 7.5 to 8. Weird sparkely eyelashes. (why do they do that?)
    What was the Provider&#39;s Attitude like? "Wow! you&#39;re not fat!"
    Comments: I had to work all weekend and I was in serious need of stress relief. I had been to AA once, several months ago, and wasn&#39;t impressed. (I&#39;d post a link to that review if I could) Their ads have been saying "under new management" and my Mommasan friend told me it was true. I&#39;m all about supporting free enterprise, so I figured I give it a shot.
    The first time I went there, there was no inner door. You had to stand on the sidewalk and ring a doorbell. Now, you walk into a nice little "reception area" There&#39;s a doorbell on the inner door. (Hint to newbies: You don&#39;t need to ring the doorbell. They know you are there and are scoping you out, the second you walk in the door. Look up to the cameras in the corner and smile!) I remembered the place as being kinda dark and creepy. Now it&#39;s freshly painted and clean.
    Bebe opened the door. She was wearing a one-piece teddy thing, showing nice cleavage.From the moment I walked in the door she had her hands all over me, rubbing my stomach "Oh, nice body!" Total ego-stroke, and I totally loved it. I&#39;ve mentioned before that I&#39;m a little guy. I might push 140 after a slab of ribs and a six-pack. She seemed to appreciate my svelte physique or maybe she&#39;s been with too many fat guys. (Sorry, fat guys )
    She took me back to a room and we TCB.
    She said, "I be right back, I go get plastic."

?

"I mean condom." giggle.
    Gotta love Engrish!

I asked for a table shower, so I did the towel walk down the hall. Nice warm shower. Neutral scented soap. On the flip, lots of attention paid to the major muscle. Then she came in for a little "taste". While she was drying me off, she knelled down for a real BBBJ. Lots of suction and ball play. (She forgot this later.) We walk back to the room with me sporting a tent pole worthy of Barnum Baily.

Once back in the room, there is no pretense at "massage". She got down on her knees to continue the BBBJ. When she reached for the condom, I said, "Now it&#39;s my turn." I layed her back on the table.

Don&#39;t get me wrong, I lurvs me my spinners. But there is NOTHING like a full-bodied woman for sensual exploration. Bebe&#39;s breasts are all natural. Her nips were already at attention, &#39;cause it was a little chilly. I did my best to keep them that way. I kissed my way down her body, spent some time on the inner thigh (the other white meat) until I reach the holy grail. Of course, aren&#39;t we are all DATY GODS? I like to think that I have some talent. I started with gentle licks and nibbles and a few minutes later, I&#39;ve got a hand on both butt cheeks while she humps my face. Did she O? Was it all an act? Who cares? I had fun.
    I can testify that her inner labia was Very swollen and puffy, and that is a beautiful sight.

She slipped on the cover and I sat on the couch while she took a ride. I love ACG! It&#39;s the best of both worlds. She does the work and I get to suck titty. After a few minutes, I had her spin for some RCG to see that lovely ass. Then some standing K9 with her, face down on the table. Finally some standing mish. This usually does it for me, especially when I hold her legs together over my right shoulder and pound away. But, for some reason, (stress? the desire to prolong? the beer I chugged on the way over?) a bell is not rung. This is unusual for me. I tend to have the opposite problem.

I asked her to finish me off oral and she jumped into the CBJ. Gone was the suction and ball play from earlier. This was fast and furious. No matter how many times I said, "Slow and deep" she was going for the knockout. Of course, this had the opposite effect. It doesn&#39;t matter how you hold your lips; when you use your head as a jackhammer, teeth will become involved! I asked if she could remove the cover, but she declined. It just wasn&#39;t happening. Finally she grabbed the baby oil, removed the cover and finished me off with a HJ. A first for me.

She cleaned me up and left the room. I took a quick shower to wash off the baby oil.

Bottom line: One hellva session. It felt a bit rushed toward the end, like she was trying to "make it under the wire" I think future sessions will be more relaxed. Her BBBJ skills show promise, and should be encouraged.
    And...
    One more time...
    If those titties ain&#39;t real...
    I surrender my "Good Nookie Scout" merit badge.

Would you recommend this Provider to others? Oh, yeah.[/b]
    Now that&#39;s a review !

LS
    LS

Not A Dirrty Old Man, But A Sexy Senior Citizen

Sound like they improved their staff.