Thread: DB Cooper's update

Verified Hobbyist BCD ratboy jam's Avatar
    Went in to have a drink. About 12 or maybe a few more girls. All pretty good looking, BUT pasties are horrendous. when it first opened up, for about a month or so, NO pasties. Then alot of the girls had opaque pasties. Not a CLEAR view BUT at least you could see if they were hairy on the aereola or not.
    The drinks weren't too high and every day there is a happy hour from 4-7. On various days, there are different specials that go along with happy hour. Also the same with the food.
    It STILL smells VERY VERY clean in there (MAYBE with the lack of gals, this place steams the carpets??).
    Extras can be had but for 3 dances, all I got was the normal bump, grind, hot breath on the peepee THROUGH the pants, and a stroke or two. NE was easy and probably could have had more SE but rubbing that NICE asswas pretty damn good. Christine, 27ish,long black hair(come to think..MAYBE a stripper wig??),NICE ass, tats on side right above ribcage, C-D range.
    On thursday nights, poker for the admission price of 3 before 7, 7 after seven. Prize is dead bennie. It is upstairs with view of dance florr. A hot Hispanic chick played and flashed a couple times...
    STILL not the tops in H-town, but seems to be trying.
    I went in there looking for a specific gal that recently went from Ms. Holy Roller to a stripper...er..dancer. Cheerleader at my two sons HS but graduated about 5 years ago.
    Can't give any more clues INCLUDING HER NAME, but trust me, she WAS HOT!!
    Oh YEAH...another DOWNER, they have to (even though a few on Thurs nite did NOT)wear some sort of covering such as bikini, french cut undies,thicker G-string etc over the TINY strings normally at dance clubs.
    rbj :blink: :P ;)
    A great new place to contact friends!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD metal_head's Avatar
    Where is this at?
    "All my life I've been over the top. I don't know what I'm doing, all I know is I don't wanna stop." Ozzy

45 North of town, near where it hits the Hardy Toll Road (just S of there, on the West side of the freeway).

Verified Hobbyist BCD ratboy jam's Avatar
    They have a web..don't know what it is(can't remember). Can't be TOO hard...try dbcoopersmansion.com?
    rbj
    A great new place to contact friends!!