City, State: 6105 FM 1960, houston, tx

Appointment Type: incall

Provider Category: Spa

Activities: CBJ, LFK, MPCFS, Massage, shower

Session Length: 1 Hour

Fee: $.5

Total Paid: $.5

Was tipping or upselling an issue?:No

Was the Description you were given accurate? Pictures of her could be her, but reguardless, she's hot.

Hair Color and Length: Dark Brown, down to middle of her back

Race: South Koren

Perfume/Fragrance:Fresh

Smoking Status: You could tell she smoked, but it was not very noticable

Where did you hear about this provider? Reviews

Provider`s Face and Body: Lucy is a tall and slim, 5'8 or so 120 pounds has dark brown hair, with nice firm perfect size B tits (man made of course) , she has ink from the bottom of her neck to her ass, its like a big rose garden on her back, very well done, and I spent a few mins just looking at it.

Attitude: Very sweet girl, once the clothes came off, she wanted to Fuck.

Comments: I entered the spa and was greeted by Happy, but I had seen an add for Lucy on backpage, and wanted to give her a shot, Happy took me to the back room, it has a table shower inside the room, so you don't have the leave the room, she asked me to get comfortable and would send in Lucy in a few mins, I got undressed and was sitting on the bed when Lucy came in, OMG, she looked hot as hell, she was dressed in the tight little red outfit that made her tits and Ass look awesome!, She came over and gave me a big hung, give me a little kiss on the lips and asked if I wanted a shower, I said yes Please, she took off her cloths to show me one tight body, a nice clean shaved Kitty, and quarter size Nipples, that were made for sucking. She asked me to get on the Table and give me very good cleaning, took her time and did a good job, she would soap up my dick and gently stoke it while washing my font side, I've always believe that getting a shower will always improve your chances of gettting a BBBJ..

Once we were done with the Shower, she dried me off and asked me to lay on the table face down, she then proceeded to give me run of the mill massage, nothing fancy, but it didn't suck, once that was done she asked me to turn over and thats when the fun begin, without even asking, she flipped up on the table and planted that perfect pussy in my face, and I went to town, the 69 lasted for about 10mins, and she really seemed to enjoy it, wish I could give more into detail about the CBJ, other then it felt good, but I was so busy eating pussy, that I didn't really notice.. , once the 69 was done, she got on top and rode me for a bit, we changed positions several times, from Doggy, to ACG and finished up with her legs up in the air, with me me pounding on her, she really seemed to enjoy the sex, and while i was fucking here I asked her if she liked it, She said, I Like Sex,, so keep fucking me, and of course about 5 secs later I blew my nut, go figure....

Overall This Girl is Hot, as is major leage Eye Candy, I myself loved the session, had a bit of PS and GFE in one, she really seemed to be into me, and I into her, I already plan on seeing her again later this week.

Do you recommend this provider? Yes

Nice review, dude.
    I caught sight of that tat in passing the other day.
    Sounds like I need to take an in-depth course of "art appreciation" ;)
    Chillin' on the porch.