Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New role play ideas

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    never did role play....someone want to teach me?

After seeing this, I think it's time to play "Doctor" again! I want this nurse to use her Oral Thermometer on me! Then I want to give her some of my vaccine!
    Last edited by Oralist; 05-14-2019 at 05:44 AM.
    New COED Theme Song!
    Trollin', Trollin', Trollin'
    Trollin', Trollin', Trollin'
    Keep insulting and degrading
    Though they're disapprovin'
    Keep those Mods a movin'
    Trollhide!
    Point em' up, Ban em' out
    Chase em' out, cut em' down
    Show em' who is Bossman
    Trollhide!

I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead ... Jimmy Buffett
    I could eat a Peach for hours.

Verified Hobbyist BCD 1andonlyboardman's Avatar
    Professor and dean(who happened to be bi-sexual) concerned about a nubile blonde co-ed(also bi) dressing a little too inappropriately in class.
    It had been discussed before but the behavior had not improved. Discipline was in order...The dean had quite the selection of disciplinary instruments.

That was a fun session!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lovelyxxxo View Post
    Hook up from the bar (usually an actual bar is needed)
    Sounds fun AF. What bar should we meet at?
    boardman ~ Often imitated, never duplicated.
    Part time hobbyist.
    A good session includes these essentials: GFE, DFK, BBBJ, BLS, DATY, FIV, MPCFS and Enthusiasm.
    Enhancers: DATO,TUMA, FIA, Toys, CIM, dirty talk. I'm open to role play or hearing anything you'd like to try.
    I'm not going to ask for greek. If you want it then we can give it a try. MSOG is not expected unless it is an extended session(usually doubles).
    P411 is current with 30+ OKs

Retired Hobbyist (RIP) loveitdou's Avatar
    I love role play also...
    My favorite is connecting with that hottie who flirted with me at work-I never fished off the company pier and giving her what she wanted all along. I mean she did "accidentally" show her Vag while bending over without any panties, looked back and smiled, now we are BOTH doing the smiling.

Verified Companion Companion jadebaby's Avatar
    These sound fun

@boardman ....
    I have been known to frequent a few sportsbars during the day... Of course my drinks are always virgin forms lol..

@boardman ....
    I have been known to frequent a few sportsbars during the day... Of course my drinks are always virgin forms lol..
    Hmmm, Let's kick it up a notch... You're out with a gal you've been interested in for BCD doubles, You're doing a little casual day drinking, getting to know each other and getting horny. In walks a guy who looks like he might be down and y'all decide "spur of the moment" to make it happen...
    Part time hobbyist.
    A good session includes these essentials: GFE, DFK, BBBJ, BLS, DATY, FIV, MPCFS and Enthusiasm.
    Enhancers: DATO,TUMA, FIA, Toys, CIM, dirty talk. I'm open to role play or hearing anything you'd like to try.
    I'm not going to ask for greek. If you want it then we can give it a try. MSOG is not expected unless it is an extended session(usually doubles).

Quote Originally Posted by 1andonlyboardman View Post
    Hmmm, Let's kick it up a notch... You're out with a gal you've been interested in for BCD doubles, You're doing a little casual day drinking, getting to know each other and getting horny. In walks a guy who looks like he might be down and y'all decide "spur of the moment" to make it happen...
    oh there always down.even if hes scared to act on it we know your thinking it.lol j/k but me and my doubles partner are known to cause attention at the bar but we really like each other.

Maybe one of us just slides a napkin with rm. Number and lipstick kiss beside your glass as were walking out...

oh there always down.even if hes scared to act on it we know your thinking it.lol j/k but me and my doubles partner are known to cause attention at the bar but we really like each other.

Maybe one of us just slides a napkin with rm. Number and lipstick kiss beside your glass as were walking out...
    Yep, Sounds like a fun time!
    Part time hobbyist.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2