Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New Bi-Racial Cutie Kaylee Moorefun

Registered Female (Not Verified)

New Bi-Racial Cutie Kaylee Moorefun

16CB01CE-6FF5-417B-972E-260BB187D539.jpg

Hi My name is Kaylee Moorefun I am a bi-racial 30 year old woman. New to Austin new to this site. I am trying to become a verified provider here, but I am unsure how to go about it would someone be able to provide assistance?
    Kaylee.moorefun@yahoo.com or text 469-987-8445

P411 verified for 9+years ID: P24118
    Newly Verified on Eccie as Kaylee Moorefun

CC09620D-C8B8-44FE-A28C-E51D05A36A02.jpg17D1FE42-3646-4482-BEEA-C160A0CA2298.jpg

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Well howdy kaylee enjoy the site and have some fun

Verified Hobbyist BCD chairspud's Avatar
    WOW! Rates and menu for those of us no 411.

- - - Updated - - -

WOW! Rates and menu for those of us no 411.
    Never enough SEX, Never enough MONEY!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Kaylee. So glad you found us.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Welcome aboard... gorgeous!

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER! Passion2015's Avatar
    Welcome

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Well now
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Hey there Ffire sorry I didn’t work out for You .Thanks for the welcome everyone.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER! Passion2015's Avatar
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

I am sure you both are aware that you are communicating to each other on my post and excluding me from the conversation. Not sure if you guys understand how rude this is on a post where I’m suppose to feel welcomed. NICE!

I’m not a new provider (9+years) with low miles. My skill set is not of a novice.
    I’m a woman that knows her worth and I’m sorry I’m out of your price range.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome Kaylee.

I'm sure you're worth a million dollars. But this is a supply and demand market and not about someone's worth. If you can get paying clients at your rates, all the power to you. But if you end up offering specials and side deals often, then maybe you're either in the wrong market, or maybe you're pricing yourself out of it.

The guys were just exchanging information that are often listed explicitly in new provider posts but omitted from yours. They're not disparaging you in any way.

That said, I have no beef in this. Just wanted to say you're gorgeous. Welcome and good luck.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    A reminder to all again, please, that this is not a general discussion section, but the Welcome Wagon, a place, in the words of the chief admin at the top of the forum, "Where newcomers, male or female, may start only ONE thread to introduce themselves to the community; ask and obtain answers to any question, and suffer no flames. NO ADS! NO REVIEWS!"

For many, this is their initial step into our wicked H2 world, so let's try to make them feel fully comfortable. Please greet new companions warmly and let the ladies introduce themselves as they deem fit in their sole city WW announcements.

There are more appropriate areas for extraneous comments of all types, queries, debate, and suggestions, and always the PM system, or course.
    If new lads and lassies wish to ask questions and solicit advice, they may do so at THEIR choice.

Please respect the forum's intent. Cooperation is appreciated! -- FIH/staff

Last edited by Fancyinheels; 05-10-2019 at 12:27 PM.

No harm no foul. I haven’t hit the market... I was just inquiring about verification. I’ve decided to go back to Non-GFE. Heck maybe Dallas would love my return. Thanks for the feedback everyone. Be safe and happy hunting.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Welcome to H2, Kaylee! Please read the instructional topics stickied at the top of the forum to become familiar with our guidelines and procedures, and PM me, if you like, for assistance with verification. Thanks, and Irish luck in lust, lovely lass! -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 05-10-2019 at 11:52 AM.

Basic Hobbyist (unconfirmed) MarkWatney's Avatar
    Welcome, Kaylee. Hope you do well here, despite the snarky comments.

Guys, check out her p411 profile if you have access. Not sure what all the buzz was about high rates, but they look more than reasonable. Those who like to hobby south of the river might also be pleasantly surprised.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast