Thread: Mila Jynx: * * * Mila is Simply "TOP SHELF" (w/ Photos) !!! * * *

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar

Mila Jynx: * * * Mila is Simply "TOP SHELF" (w/ Photos) !!! * * *

Companion's Handle: Mila Jynx
    Date of Visit: April 28, 2019
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM, Text
    Phone Number: 713-268-9019
    Email Address: milajynx@protonmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...26%23128156%3B
    City, State: Austin, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    [B]Activities: DFK, Early morning sex, Playfulness, BBBJ, Loving DATY, 'lil titty nipple sucking, multiple positions, multiple orgasms (both of us), CFS, MSOG
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 Hr
    Donation: $300
    Approximate age of Companion: 26
    [B]Hair Color and Length: Beautiful Latina hair, half way down back, dyed blue just for fun!
    Smoking Status: Non-smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic/Latina
    Companion Description: 5'4", 125 lbs, beautiful girl, thin build, pretty face and
    FANTASTIC LATINA ASS, 32b-26-34

Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? EXCEEED!!!
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? YES!!!!

Public comments:
    I’ve known Mila for a while and she never disappoints. I was so happy to see her visiting Austin. I thought I was scheduling early at about 8 days out. She’s so sought after that I could only get a very early Sunday morning appt, which she opened up just to fit me in. Mila is beautiful, fit with a great body, always ready to please in a spectrum of offerings few other girls have, including pretty deep submissiveness. Here’s a peek.

We went through all of the activities listed above and had a great time. I hope she visits Austin many times in the future.

Mila Jynx is Simply "TOP SHELF" in every way!!!

Go to the link above for her latest ad. The pics show her dyed blue hair that she was sporting when I saw her for this review2. I also find the video a turn on.

Mila has the A’Man “Lifetime Seal of Approval”

A’Man

HELL YES!!!!
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by Anandaman; 05-09-2019 at 12:12 AM.

I saw her as well on her most recent trip… She is absolutely incredible and should be at the top of anyone’s list.

Already looking forward to her next visit to our fair city :-)

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!

Isn’t she OUT-FUCKING- STANDING?!

A quickly rising ATF for me that’s for sure

Nicely done!

Twitter to Follow Mila

Thanks MrPlayboy. She's a real star! I'd have to say one of the best, if not THE best out there right now.

A'Man
    Last edited by Anandaman; 05-11-2019 at 09:33 AM.

For those Mila enthusiasts (like me), Mila advertises on many platforms. Her home base appears to be switter. She has a sticky page near the top that shows all the platforms where you can find her. I like her on Switter. She told me that she posts a new pic every morning there M-F.

https://switter.at/@MilaJynx

She has some great pics there, you can follow her schedule and see what's on her mind...

BTW - I saw her again in Houston this week. Fucking great girl. She came over to my hotel in driving rain. It got worse and worse. I thought for sure she'd need to spend the night (I'd claim "force majeur". I had nothing to do with why she would need to stay and, therefore, don't need to pay for an "all-nighter"; probably wouldn't work... oh well!) But, alas the rain settled down and she made it back home... Fun fucking with all that thunder and lightning though!

FYI - She said she's not planning to come to Austin again for a few months. That's toooo long my brothers. I think we all need to start sending her PM's and ask her to come back to Austin again sooner.

A'Man

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Need to get me a piece of that!
    What I look for during meetings: BBBJ, LFK, GFE, MSOG.

Thanks ladies, hope I get to meet many of y'all!