<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (whispers @ Mar 29 2009, 11:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
One thing I will do this time a little different is offer everyone in attendance the option of "sponsoring" one of the club&#39;s Night Time Dancers to the Luncheon to encourage ladies we do not normally get a chance to meet to come in early and join us for lunch. I do not know what the cost will be yet due to a new venue and the fact that the quality and selection of food is WAY better than where we met the last couple of times. Whatever that cost is, those that would like to sponsor lunch for a nighttime lady to come in and join us can let me know and you&#39;ll pay the same for her as yourself.

Now before anyone lights up my ass about how "against a guy paying the way for a lady to attend a social" I&#39;ve been over the years I want to qualify that we are not inviting Professional Providers that are normally advertising for our business.... These are ladies we&#39;re trying to get to crawl their asses out of bed a couple of hours after falling asleep to come in have lunch with us and possibly convince a few of us to stay over for the "Always Happening After Party"...... Plus it is totally optional..... If you want a sexy young thing planted next to you to share a meal with fine... If not fine....[/b]
I&#39;m there... If it&#39;s on Friday the 1st then I&#39;m game to sponsor a YL or two to the luncheon so long as the cost isn&#39;t obscene. I know it probably an impossibility, but God I&#39;d love to see more that bootylicous little honey that danced for Marley and I at "Sugars" the other night. SHIT she was hot and playful!

You should already have me on your PM list. I&#39;m definitely looking forward to it!

HD