So, as we all know, the site has been really jacked up. On some of my posts, I have had gentleman tell me that when they click on certain ads of mine, it says forbidden. Also, when I click on ads of my own, it gives me the same message. When I contacted staff, the one person who I?ve been in contact with at first said, oh, it was because the site is under attack. When I brought it up again, I was told that person didn?t notice that or had no knowledge of that issue. So today, I messaged that same person again and told them. Hey, this is still going on, and not only myself, but hobbyist and other providers have said that it gives them the same message when they click on my ads to view. So, A MEMBER OF STAFF TOLD ME TO POST IN COED, TO SEE IF THE SAME ISSUE HAPPENS. I wasn?t told what to & not to post so, Im not going to post an ad mentioning the forbidden topics like some people would, but I will go ahead and post this little gem:

Something about edging & being in control of when a guy busts a fat ass nut- definitely is a turn on!! Don?t get me wrong: I love being on the receiving end! I loooove receiving backshots, while the gent is spanking my ass w/ 1 hand & pulling my hair with the other.. I?m definitely a dirty talker & vocal during my meetings.. We all have our kinks & fetishes, so- no judgement here!
Having said that: I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A F*****G FANTASTIC WEEKEND! Stay warm & bundled up too!

Xoxo,

Cameron

P.S.

You can still pm me, text me, or email me ANYTIME!

346-243-4408

cam4rmhtx@gmail.com