Appointment Type: Outcall
    Provider Category: Independent
    Activities: LFK, DFK, BBBJ, DATY,MPCFS, GFE & great conversation
    Session Length Scheduled: 1 hr, but went over
    Fee: 200
    Total Paid: 300, my choice!
    Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? No
    Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
    Hair Color and Length: Dark Brown, fairly short but letting it grow out longer
    Race: Hispanic
    Perfume/Fragrance:Fresh and natural
    Smoking Status: Non-Smoker...Hooray!!
    Where did you hear about this provider: aspd, Have seen her before
    Provider`s Body: 5'6",120-125 lbs, cute face, toned body, great 'natural' C's, nice Latina ass and shaved kitty. Wears glasses which gives her that sexy business look!
    What was the Provider's Attitude like? Glad to see me...Let's have some FUN!! Valerie is very friendly and easy to talk with. After catching up on news it was all about PLEASURE!!
    Comments: Valerie is more than just a cute and sexy young business lady. She is educated and possesses a lot of knowledge. She can hold a conversation on most any topic from cars to pool to basketball.
    Valerie is a low volume Provider that only takes appointments that she can fit around her 8-5 job.
    I have met with Valerie several times in Houston which is closer to where I live. She moved away to Austin and I had not seen her in a couple of months. I was excited to learn that I would be traveling to Austin for a meeting. I emailed Valerie and set up appointment for that day after she got off work. We did have a thunderstorm the day of appointment that we had to work around. The weather was very threatening with reports of hail. We talked on phone and decided to delay our meeting till it cleared up.
    Valerie arrived at my hotel room and we were both excited about seeing each other again. After some kissing and hugging we immediately began catching up on news and discussing her move to Austin and her new job. Valerie had driven straight over from her office job and said that she would like to take a quick shower and freshen up. That sounded like a great plan so I relaxed, undressed and watched the latest weather alerts on TV. As Valerie came from shower she was wrapped only in a towel. I rose to turn off TV and met her with a big hug. After some nice DFK the towel dropped to the floor and I gently lifted Valerie up and onto the bed. I turned her on her tummy and began a shoulder, neck and back massage. Valerie always likes my massages and it really relaxed her after her busy workday and the threatening weather.
    After Valerie rolled over on her back the kissing began in earnest as I ran my hands over her smooth and soft body. She felt so good and has beautiful 'Natural' C's with large nipples that just have to be squeezed, kissed, sucked, licked and nibbled! After the 'Breast Worship' and more DFK I kissed and licked my way down to her nice big-lipped pussy which is completely shaven. I fondled, licked and teased her pussy for a while. She spread her legs for better access and pulled me in to concentrate on a certain area. I stayed there DATY for quite a long while and Valerie had spotted me right where she wanted me. I was trying my best to completely devour her before I let her take over. Valerie is rather quiet but lets you know when you have done it right. Valerie became so sensitive that we slowed way down and eventually stopped to relax and recover with more DFK.
    Valerie then told me it was her time to pleasure me and pushed me back onto the bed. After more DFK she slowly worked her way down to my rock hard dick and began a very nice BBBJ with no hands and lots of shaft licking and teasing. Valerie does a very sloppy BBBJ with some DT and lots of licking. I love it! I know that she does not do CIM so I was careful to stop her before getting to the point of no-return.
    After a while Valerie said that she had to have me in her and grabbed a Cover. She said she wanted to devour me and climbed on RCG and worked me over for a good while. I had a great view of all the action. Valerie then turned around for regular CG so we could resume the DFK for a while, then she leaned her body way back with her hands on the bed behind her. In this position Valerie could really grind onto me with slow gyrating motions and it really felt good. After a while Valerie stopped the gyrating and began to really ram her tight pussy down on my stiff shaft. She seemed to get a nice 'O' from this position and I was in "Heaven"!
    I wanted to share in the workload so I laid Valerie on her back and pulled her to the edge of the bed. I stood by the bed and "Logged In" with my big, hard dick and banged her tight little juice box. We loved this position and went at it in different variations for quite a while, but I decided I needed to change to K-9 to admire that fine Hispanic ass that Valerie has. After all the positions we had been through I did not last very long in K-9 and 'Downloaded' in her deep and hard (in cover). We slowly collapsed gently to the bed and I remained in her for a while as I could feel her pussy milking out every drop I had.
    After a lot of hugging & snuggling with 'Pillow Talk', we went to the shower and cleaned up but decided that we should go another round since it will probably be a long time before I get back to Austin again. So we climbed back in bed and did MISH and CG until we both rang out another bell. Then we were back to the shower again!

Well, it was another great time with Valerie as it always is!! I hated to say our good-byes but we both had early breakfast meetings to attend and had to part ways. Yeah, I am already trying to figure an excuse to get back to Austin again.

Would you recommend this Provider to others? YES!! & HELL YES !!~ But I would rather keep her just for myself if I had a choice!

When God Created Me, He Was Just Showing Off !!

Nice review. One of the better ones I've read. Valerie has been on my radar, and now she has moved up.

Verified Hobbyist BCD cupofjava's Avatar
    Now that's what I'm talking about!

Miloman, nice review :)
    Hobby explorer in search of the perfect callipygian

Retired Administrator
    she is just totally superb!!!

THANKS GUYS~
    I am glad you liked the review. It is the first one that I have written in a few years.

Maybe I will try to write more in the future. When you have an "AWESOME" time with a lady like VALERIE it is a lot easier to write because she does everything with so much class that you remember all those little details !!

THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR COMPLIMENTS !
    When God Created Me, He Was Just Showing Off !!