Thread: Gorgeous Italian born California raised vixen cum slut!!

Cool Gorgeous Italian born California raised vixen cum slut!!

Sexy Italian California Goddess here for you and am ready when you are! I adore my gentleman capers and am ready to please and fulfill all your desires!
    I can host at my place in Tyler or am more than happy to travel to you. I do not watch the clock as I truly love what I do and enjoy our time together.
    The sooner you book the better as my appointments tend to fill rather quickly.
    Toys, squirter, g.f.e., bbbj, cim,cof, etc..... Serious inquiries only...text first otherwise I won't answer, text me at 9033607245 for immediate response along with your text be sure to send me a pm to expedite your verification process....dependant on when you message I can be available immediately although every once in awhile it may be an hour or two, which is why appointment is preferable. Although most of the time if available I can be ready immediately... Once your verified and text we can discuss menu and donations.....xoxo 💋
    I offer half hour (depending on distance), hour, multi hours, extended amounts of time,along with overnights....text for details.
    Hope to hear from you soon...be sure to check out my pictures here and on eccie...guaranteed to never disappoint!!!

Available in Tyler Texas today (5/08/19)-(05/10/19) Wednesday -Friday
    Available in Houston /Galveston area (5/10/19) -(05/12/19) Friday -Sunday

Book while you can spaces are limited as always!!!
    Hope to hear from you soon!!!! Check out my pictures and portfolios here on oh2 and eccie...
    (903) 360-7245
    Jezabelle13goddess@gmail.com
    Attached Images Attached Images