Area / Address: 1960 & duncan rd
    Appointment Type: Incall
    Provider Category: Spa
    Activities: Table shower, token massage, since there's no BCD; see below
    Session Length Scheduled: 1
    Fee: door fee 50
    Total Paid: 150
    Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? no
    Was the Description you were given accurate? no, the pictures in the ads and website ain't her, but I wasn't disappointed.
    Hair Color and Length: shoulder length, black
    Age: mid 20s (I hope the new ASPD gives us more than 2 characters for this field)
    Race: asian - chinese?
    Perfume/Fragrance: nope
    Smoking Status: DK
    Where did you hear about this provider: mommasan
    Provider`s Body: 5'4", she said 100#. Maybe, If she was thinking heavy thoughts. Cute little ass. Maybe B's. No tats or metal.
    What was the Provider's Attitude like? Aren't I pretty?

Comments: Happy met me at the door in a tiny pink bikini. She took me back to one of the rooms with a table shower.
    After TCB, she asked if I wanted a shower. When I said yes, off came the bikini.
    Good sign!
    Average table shower. Her biggest thing seems to be a "chest massage": Her chest, your body.
    Decent attention paid to Jr and the boys on the flip.
    She toweled me off and it was off to the table.
    She pretended to do a massage and I pretended to enjoy it. (Who am I kidding? A naked chick is touching me! Of course, I enjoyed it.)
    On the flip, it's more "chest massage" and she slips on the cover with her mouth. Good technique, I hardly noticed.
    Better than average CBJ. No eye contact, though.
    When she moves to get on top of me, I motion her over to the couch for some ACG. After a few minutes, I pick her up (I did mention she is tiny?) and lay her back on the table. We (I) finish in mish.
    Bottom Line: A very nice session. She did anything I asked, but I didn't ask for much.
    About the "Provider's attitude" Happy likes to look at herself in the mirror. I can't say that I blame her.

Would you recommend this Provider to others? Yes
    Chillin' on the porch.

16YI... she is Korean my friend. I saw Happy yesterday... and I wasn't that Happy. First of all, I had seen her back 3 or 4 months ago at GoodTimes. When I asked her if I had seen her before at GoodTimes she said, "This my first time to Houston." When the session began... TS and massage... I recognized her laugh and that familiar 'contact' body rub. "I hate being lied to... but I guess it happens all the time." I agree she is very into her own body. For me, she is friendly and the session is not bad... but she is mechanical in her methods and to much into herself. I would recommended if all you are expecting is a 'release' session with a good-looking young Asain, but don't expect anything close to a GFE.

MAX

I agree Max. I didn't try for anything extra. No kissing, Breast worship, or DATY, so I can't say what's on the menu. I just laid back and enjoyed the ride. (Except when I was driving)
    I arrived safely at my destination and it was a scenic voyage!
    Chillin' on the porch.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (16YearItch @ Mar 29 2009, 09:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I arrived safely at my destination and it was a scenic voyage! [/b]
    Ha...great description. I like that.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MaxShaft @ Mar 29 2009, 07:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    16YI... she is Korean my friend. I saw Happy yesterday... and I wasn&#39;t that Happy. First of all, I had seen her back 3 or 4 months ago at GoodTimes. When I asked her if I had seen her before at GoodTimes she said, "This my first time to Houston." When the session began... TS and massage... I recognized her laugh and that familiar &#39;contact&#39; body rub. "I hate being lied to... but I guess it happens all the time." I agree she is very into her own body. For me, she is friendly and the session is not bad... but she is mechanical in her methods and to much into herself. I would recommended if all you are expecting is a &#39;release&#39; session with a good-looking young Asain, but don&#39;t expect anything close to a GFE.

MAX[/b]
    I saw her Friday and had a similar experience. Nothing to really complain about but nothing to really say &#39;wow&#39; about either. She is attractive that&#39;s for sure. But she&#39;s kind of aloof. I got the feeling that she wasn&#39;t really into me (a shocker I know...) . She was focused on getting through with the session, I was kind of secondary. But like I said, she got the job done. But I will not do a repeat so I can understand why you were a little disappointed when you realized who she was mid session.