Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Now Streaming - What shows are you watching?

Retired Companion

Now Streaming - What shows are you watching?

HBO -- "Chernobyl" I just watched the first episode and I'm spellbound. Very well acted,directed and written.

Hulu - "The Act" I am a true crime affecianado and this one hit the spot. This one proves that truth is indeed stranger than fiction - you just can't make this kind of stuff up. Well acted,written and directed.

Netfix -"Extremely Wicked,Shockingly Evil and Vile" - Another Ted Bundy film - this one based on his one time girlfriend's account of their years together.
    This film just proves that sometimes you just never know who the real person is that you are living in the same house with. Gave me goosebumps.
    Good acting and directing.

Anybody else have some other recommendations?

Retired Site "Guide"
    Do regular networks count? If so, both of my favs have come to series' finales. 'Gotham' and 'Into the Badlands'. Searching for something similar.

Retired Companion
    yes! Thanks GFE - I'll check those out!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Nightly news, Big Bang Theory, and then whatever true crime show I can find on Oxygen or Investigation ID.

Maybe a baseball game.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Retired Site "Guide"
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
    yes! Thanks GFE - I'll check those out!
    I don't know about Hulu or Netflix, but...

You can find Gotham here: https://1watchfree.me/tvseries/gotham/

Into the Badlands here: https://www7.putlockers.movie/tv-sho...putlocker.html

Verified Companion Companion CubanAva's Avatar
    Gothom is my jam! Also any marvel shows. I watched You, chillingly uncomfortable watch but it's good. Working moms is hilarious! The Ranch. (All of these are on netflix)
    The Royals on Amazon Video. Also a huge fan of Suites, How To Get Away With Murder, Hart of Dixie, The Big Bang Theory, New Girl, Snapped, Wives with Knives, anything cold case, Law & Order, The Originals and mostly anything else on ID. I have a professional interest in Intervention and Hoarders as well.

Huge fan of Animal Planet too! Infested, meerkat manor and river monsters are my all time faves.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Satchel's Avatar
    Cobra Kai on youtube premium, just finished the second season for the second time! Cobra Kai never dies!! Fuck Miyagi-do!!
    As evident by my avatar huge Peaky Blinders fan.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Precious_b's Avatar
    Watership Down
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry

Registered Male (Not Verified) Satchel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CubanAva View Post
    Gothom is my jam! Also any marvel shows. I watched You, chillingly uncomfortable watch but it's good. Working moms is hilarious! The Ranch. (All of these are on netflix)
    The Royals on Amazon Video. Also a huge fan of Suites, How To Get Away With Murder, Hart of Dixie, The Big Bang Theory, New Girl, Snapped, Wives with Knives, anything cold case, Law & Order, The Originals and mostly anything else on ID. I have a professional interest in Intervention and Hoarders as well.

Huge fan of Animal Planet too! Infested, meerkat manor and river monsters are my all time faves.
    The Royals was one of my top 2 favorite shows after Vikings. Ticks me off the way the series ended all because the creator had to go on and sexually harass cast members. Liz Hurley is an ageless beauty.

Elementary on CBS. The last season (Season 7) starts in a couple weeks. Wonderfully written and acted. I enjoy watching the DVD sets every one in a while.

Game Of Thrones on HBO. Have watched this entire series from the DVD sets. Will be doing same when the current (also last) season DVD set comes out.

Battlebots on Discovery and the Science Channel. This one is just AWESOME! Love the action!

Lots of great documentaries on Smithsonian Channel.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Verified Companion Companion CubanAva's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Satchel View Post
    The Royals was one of my top 2 favorite shows after Vikings. Ticks me off the way the series ended all because the creator had to go on and sexually harass cast members. Liz Hurley is an ageless beauty.
    It was cancelled?!!!! Noooooo. It can't end like that. I want to see what their backup plan was. Also, i knew we couldn't trust that wench and her fake morals and nice girl act. Smh

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I really like that show The Bodyguard and ofcourse American Horror Story

Retired Companion
    Oh I like that show "Wives with Knives" too. I also like Fatal Vows and Dateline. One of my friends always teases me by asking me if I'm watching Dateline? If I say yes - he's like I'll be over - remember - don't watch alone .Lol

Quote Originally Posted by CubanAva View Post

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
    Oh I like that show "Wives with Knives" too. I also like Fatal Vows and Dateline. One of my friends always teases me by asking me if I'm watching Dateline? If I say yes - he's like I'll be over - remember - don't watch alone .Lol
    Those are among my favorites too. In Ice Cold Blood is another. If it’s true crime, I’m all over it. Unfortunately the different shows tend to rehash the same stories. But I will still watch.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Newest season of Lucifer on Netflix. Dead to Me was interesting. Unibomber was very interesting as was The Highwaymen.

Still need to set time aside for my birthday gift DVDs. Fully restored copy of Lawrence of Arabia and Once Upon a Time in America.
    Have you ever considered that the "Writing on the Wall" might be a forgery?

Every time I read a review I keep waiting for Paul Harvey to say, "And now.. the Rest Of The Story."
    I am NOT a White Knight, just a bleached bastard.
    My gallery album gets updated occasionally.

I do NOT share any pics I've taken without an "OK" from the model!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast