Thread: Warning SW on Walnut will rob u

I usually am an AMP guy and was going to try Dupond out the other day. On my way I was approached at light by a black SW named "Michelle" said she was from California. Anyway long story short she talked me into going to Suburban hotel..or something like that. My spidey senses were going wild the whole time, but little head talked me into going along. Now pay attention cause i dont want this to happen to anyone else. I took off my jeans and she told me to get on bed as i was sitting on chair in room. Once we started she got on floor kneeling down where my jeans were and while giving L2 was trying to get in my jeans that were on floor. I notice she was acting funny and got up and she dropped my wallet. :angry: She was trying to get everything out of my jeans while she was humming on my johnson!!!! I got up grabbed my shit and ran the fuk out of there. Also these girls for lack of a better word work in groups of 2 and i think they have their cell phones on so they can hear what each other is doing when they have a client with them.
    Moral of story do not take any extra money or wallet with you if you see one of these SW and do not let them kneel on floor by your shit. In fact just go to AMP's and save yourself the stress. Next time im going back to my fav Diamond Spa on emerald and staying away from Walnut area all together!!!!
    Happy safe hobbying all! ;)

Still Looking Around
    Sorry, I'm new.

Whats a sw?

Sorry about your experience bud (at least you came out in one piece), thank you for letting us know about it.

Glad you kept your head - and noticed what she was up to.

SW = Street Walker

Yeah have had the same thing happen to me when I was very young & wet behind the ears. Also had a variation of this a couple of years ago where they used my REMOTE DOOR LOCK on my keychain to open up my vehicle for an accomplice while we were inside.

She was all nice & offered to fold my pants and lay them over a chair by the window. (Didnt have my wallet as I leave it in my car as well as all other valuables because of not wanting to be RIPPED OFF) well I didnt think anything about it until I go back outside & see my car UNLOCKED & everything gone thru & GONE.

Well this was definetly a lesson learned 1st and last time. I always stick to the AMP's for this reason. This was just a case of not using my better judgement. I made a few attempts to handle business in the car but she insisted hotel was safer.....for her to try to rob me! lol

BTW this is over off Walnut Hill LN, they walk from the Burger King over there east up towards Harry Hines, if you see a smoking hot black chic with a fat friend tell them to FUK OFF!!! again this is a public service announcement and I dont want this to happen to any of my other comrades B)