Thread: SophieSparks: TOFTT - Sophie Sparks

Verified Hobbyist BCD

SophieSparks: TOFTT - Sophie Sparks

Companion's Handle: SophieSparks
    Date of Visit: May 07, 2019
    Preferred Method of Contact: text
    Phone Number: 5123556544
    Email Address: Don't know
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....1-SophieSparks
    City, State: Austin, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Bbbj, cfs, lfk, cw, dt
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1hr
    Donation: Negotiated rate, don't want to advertise it or lead to expectations
    Approximate age of Companion: Early 30s?
    Hair Color and Length: Black
    Smoking Status: Think so, but neither she nor the room smelled of it
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: Slim, small breasts, loves them being played with, nice ass, fair amount of tattoos
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Far exceeded, had doubts because of her somewhat negative reviews
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? If you're into her type, yes

Public comments:
    Little apprehensive at the beginning, because of some kinda negative comments in reviews and such, I experienced none of the negatives mentioned, without going into detail, she was kind, and very much did the job, quite enthusiastically. If the other reviews are accurate, she is VERY much a YMMV case, but I had a great time.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    "TOFTT" usually implies a negative review; you may want to change your title.

Quote Originally Posted by Frissionary View Post
    "TOFTT" usually implies a negative review; you may want to change your title.
    I thought it just meant you went in first with little to no intel.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

I saw her several years ago and honestly enjoyed myself. She was in S. Austin at the time so I never went back. Not because of services but because of location, she was just too far away

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Sophie is Awesome

I saw her only once and she's a dream come true in terms of hospitality, vitality, energy, and friendliness. Generous with her time and effort and NOT a clock watcher at all. I Didn't experience anything negative with her at all. Would love to see her again when possible.

- - - Updated - - -

Not a pain in any way. I'm not sure what's up with the negative reviews. Perhaps someone rubbed her the wrong way? We all have a reflex, don't we?

Both are correct, in the hobby, someone will TOFTT and review an unknown girl.

Quote Originally Posted by GrimeCarver View Post
    I thought it just meant you went in first with little to no intel.

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lonelybeerguy's Avatar
    Yeah the title makes me think you did not enjoy this. And very odd wording in your ROS. But after all this, you had a good time! Which works for her if anyone can read the ROS. Sounds like fun!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Sorry it took me so long to respond to all this, didn't check the thread until now - I wrote the review at the end of an extremely long day on a mobile, at some ungodly hour of the morning. She's a great time, I was just trying to acknowledge that some of the stuff that was complained about did happen, I just didn't find it complaint-worthy at all.

And by TOFTT I meant went in with little or negative info, which is what happened. I'll do better in the future lads.

Should've been clearer about the positives in the body of the post, rather than the ROS. And I apologize if this is too old to be responding to or considered a thread necro, but i wanted to address the comments, cheers.