Companion's Handle: ThaiAngie
Date of Visit: Late April
Preferred Method of Contact: Text
Phone Number: 2107898676
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=484043
City, State: San Antonio, Texas
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Lunch, Convo, Kissing, Kissing, and more kissing (yes, she likes to kiss), lap dance, BBJ, 69, DATO (her), MPCFS, clean up, convo, round 2, BBJ, Cowgirl to completion (lots of good grinding!)
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1hr
Donation: $300
Approximate age of Companion: 25-30? She's Asian, you know these gals hold their age well
Hair Color and Length: Dark Brown, just past the shoulders
Smoking Status: NS
Ethnic/Racial background: Asian-Thai
Companion Description: Maybe 5 ft and 100lbs if that (hard to tell because she was wearing high heals). Very pretty girl, hourglass figure. nice meaty butt, nice boobs (manmade but feel nice), a few tattoos hear and there but tastefully done. Overall pretty girl
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Definitely met
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Most Definitely

Public comments:
OK, this is my first review so go easy on me if I mess this up. I've been doing the AMP thing for a while. Used to have a rubmaps membership but let that go. Recently joined her and decided to step out of my comfort zone a bit and see a provider. I'm fond of the asian gals. I guess that's a product of growing up in SoCal and going to a school that was predominately asian. I saw her bio page while looking over the SA providers. I texted Angie to request an appointment and we decided on a day and time. She texted me the address. I worked her in between doctors appointments that day (one in the morning and one in the afternoon). I texted her if it was ok if I bring lunch since I was using my lunch time between appointments to see her and didn't have much time to eat. Didn't want to eat whataburger on the run again. She said no problem. I took a chance that she would like Thai food (LOL) so I ordered some to go and brought it over. I texted her about 10 minutes out and agin when I arrived. She texted me the apartment number. She met me at the door and gave me a big kiss (she likes to kiss and is a great kisser, just like being with a hot high school cheerleader). We sat down and ate our lunch. She offered me a shower and then she showered. We went to her bedroom ,"office" as she calls it.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.