Thread: P411 or alternative

Registered Male (Not Verified)

P411 or alternative

HI P411 closed to new members besides this site is there a trusted alternative?? lots of add still using P411 heavily. Thanks

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Consider scheduling with a couple of companions offering P411, as they may be able to assist you with applicant invitations to the site following appointments.

Registered Female (Not Verified) Kaytlen's Avatar
    What is p411? And should i have it? And can someone please for the love of christ tell me where the EDIT AD/ POST tab to click on is??to edit my ad/post

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaytlen View Post
    What is p411? And should i have it? And can someone please for the love of christ tell me where the EDIT AD/ POST tab to click on is??to edit my ad/post
    Preferred411 is a screening site many Hobby participants use, been around for years, but apparently they are not currently accepting new companions at this time, just new gents by invitation only.

As to making ad/comment alterations once submitted, the Edit Post button is at the bottom right of the text box, and best to Go Advanced for full feature utilization. Type your revisions, then hit Save Changes. However, same as many other sites, there is only a 60-minute window for edits, and after that the poster must contact staff with explanation of why further corrections are necessary. -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 05-14-2019 at 08:55 AM.