Private Upscale Location in the Energy Corridor
    P411- P310319
    References Required
    I am not Catholic nor do I travel to Greece
    Reviews:E-461072
    / OH2-759425
    Anastasiaforu74@gmail.com

BANNED!
    Shit don’t taste good. Women will say whatever it takes to pry your money out of your pockets.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinepro View Post
    Shit don’t taste good. Women will say whatever it takes to pry your money out of your pockets.
    Wrong .... I am a full fledged Dom and my way doesn't consist of that fuckery. A few men are attracted to women that call the shots BCD. Dom as in >I run the show

1. How would you know? Please elaborate.
    2. I had a SO for 24 years that swallowed every time. Didn’t ask, she obviously enjoyed it.
    New COED Theme Song!
    Trollin', Trollin', Trollin'
    Trollin', Trollin', Trollin'
    Keep insulting and degrading
    Though they're disapprovin'
    Keep those Mods a movin'
    Trollhide!
    Point em' up, Ban em' out
    Chase em' out, cut em' down
    Show em' who is Bossman
    Trollhide!

I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead ... Jimmy Buffett
    I could eat a Peach for hours.

Guest Companion
    I like to swallow. My name should be on this list.
    Available for respectful gents. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sexylatinalyssa@protonmail.com
    https://campsite.bio/sexyalyssa

BANNED!
    Because I tasted some of my own cum one time Patna in a snowball and that shit almost made me throw up and I have impeccable hygiene. Women are masters of lies,they really don’t like that shit but they will go to most lengths to ensure you keep the money train going and if you don’t understand oral doc you are worse off than I could ever be. Tooodlez

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Genevieve’s Lust does

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Because I tasted some of my own cum one time Patna in a snowball and that shit almost made me throw up and I have impeccable hygiene. Women are masters of lies,they really don’t like that shit but they will go to most lengths to ensure you keep the money train going and if you don’t understand oral doc you are worse off than I could ever be. Tooodlez

Could be your diet lol

At least you honest about the taste ....
    There are plenty of us that won't see men just for the purpose of money, once a hobbyist gets out of line with me > He is eliminated.
    But I have a real job and can be picky.
    Lies and customer service are 2 different aspects of a business, You deal with customers whether you like it or not but we aren't paid to tell them something for life improvements.
    As a man servant you have played dead, meaning you bite your tongue and say nothing.
    You can't expect us every moment of our jobs to be rudely opinionated when that's not our job

Edited a typo

Verified Hobbyist BCD 1andonlyboardman's Avatar
    The taste of your semen has nothing to do with your hygiene. It has more to do with your diet. I think you know that. You couldn't just leave it at that though you had to seize the opportunity to bash women again.

I swear, you've got some of the most fucked up views about women, people in general and no concept of WALDT. If you were the ladies man you seem to think yourself to be you wouldn't always come off as a misogynist. Or maybe you just get off on insulting people and their kinks. That's the kind of BS that got you banned over there. You've claimed several times you've changed but you come with the same shit over and over. You need to get out in the world and experience something different than the 200 or so square feet around you that is the hood and guys like you who have no respect for women or anyone not like you.

Are there gold diggers out there? Sure there are but for every gold digger there is an equally pathetic womanizer. It takes all kinds. How would a man know he had a good woman unless he'd experienced some bad ones. For that matter one man's gold digger is another man's queen. There is someone for everyone. You just have to know how to have an adult relationship. I don't think you're adult enough to do that.

It's not for you to judge why a woman does something. If she likes to swallow she likes to swallow. Perhaps she is submissive and that is an act of submission that fulfills her and makes her happy. Perhaps she is dominant and she feels like taking what is hers is an act of dominance. In between there are any number of reasons a woman would like it. If you aren't compatible then don't see her. It's pretty fucking simple.

Do you like calf liver? I can't fucking stand it. I don't like the taste, I don't like the texture, hell I don't even want to be in the same house when it's being cooked. My ex loved it. We had a compromise. Whenever she had a craving for liver we went to Luby's.

I've experienced women in the hobby and in the RW who loved to swallow. There is nothing sexier than having a civilian woman tell you she want's to taste you and then follows through. I've never judged them for it or tried to shame them. If that's their thing that's their thing I'm more than happy to oblige. I've got my things too. I seek out women who are happy to satisfy whatever my things may be.
    boardman ~ Often imitated, never duplicated.
    Part time hobbyist.
    A good session includes these essentials: GFE, DFK, BBBJ, BLS, DATY, FIV, MPCFS and Enthusiasm.
    Enhancers: DATO,TUMA, FIA, Toys, CIM, dirty talk. I'm open to role play or hearing anything you'd like to try.
    I'm not going to ask for greek. If you want it then we can give it a try. MSOG is not expected unless it is an extended session(usually doubles).
    P411 is current with 30+ OKs

Verified Hobbyist BCD Island_Gent's Avatar

Thumbs up Hmm...

Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post
    Wrong .... I am a full fledged Dom and my way doesn't consist of that fuckery. A few men are attracted to women that call the shots BCD. Dom as in >I run the show
    Well...to each her own. It’s your business to run as you see fit Uni. It’s not a dealbreaker for me if a provider doesn’t. It’s a nice bonus tho. 😜😉

Quote Originally Posted by SexyLatinAlyssa View Post
    I like to swallow. My name should be on this list.
    Duly noted. 🤔 ✍🏾

Fully vaxxed & boosted, mature, professional, Black male.

P411 Lifetime Member with 70+ Okays.

Admirer of women in all their shapes, colours and sizes, with a preference for mature GFE providers.

I have read that taste of your cum can be related to your diet. Supposedly drinking pineapple juice can improve the taste. Over the years of in this hobby,About 50% of the ladies Pro and civi swallow the other do not. One gal I was with told me my load had a salty taste. Another time I had a provider do a snowball, I swallowed my own stuff with no problem. Just my thoughts.
    So many Ladies, So little time!

Quote Originally Posted by Island_Gent View Post
    Well...to each her own. It’s your business to run as you see fit Uni. It’s not a dealbreaker for me if a provider doesn’t. It’s a nice bonus tho. ����

Duly noted. �� ✍��

Happy to hear Gent !!!
    You know I have a crush on you.

BANNED!
    Kinda seems like drama to me...it’s. Movie line from the don’t test me headman coed thread. Nothing is as it seems cat man. I have fans, friends everywhere who keep me linked up. #MOD TIES. Familia. Power. Love. Respect. Admin owner ties on da lo. Get u sum!!!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Island_Gent's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post
    Happy to hear Gent !!!
    You know I have a crush on you.
    Niiiice...we gotta do something about that Ms Lady. 😜😉🤗🙏🏾

Fully vaxxed & boosted, mature, professional, Black male.

P411 Lifetime Member with 70+ Okays.

Admirer of women in all their shapes, colours and sizes, with a preference for mature GFE providers.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast