Thread: Beware gents: Aleah Lyn flaked on me today

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Beware gents: Aleah Lyn flaked on me today

I know I'm not the first and won't be the last guy Aleah Lyn will flake on but this needs to be told.
    Yesterday, we set a noon appointment for today. We confirmed at 11 today with her providing her address and that I would bring lunch for us. She texted me multiple times while I was in route and I responded to her, I texted her when I was 10 minutes away and then when I was parked (all according to her usual instructions). That's when she flakes on me ... be mindful that I've seen her about 30 times over the past year and she has the nerve to ask me if I'm affiliated with law enforcement. I reply "no silly" thinking she is just having fun and then she tells me I'm acting weird when I texted absolutely nothing out of the ordinary. Then silence... and after about a gracious 15 minutes or more wait, I text and gave her a chance to make it right before I was going to leave. She texts me back asking if I can do 1:20!!! CLEARLY SHE DOUBLE BOOKED herself. I'd like the guy who saw her at around noon/1230 today to step forward and validate my theory. What a dumbass. I was a great client who helped her multiple times with monetary gifts and free professional advice... operative word: "was".

If you even suggest for a moment that there's two sides to this story, well guess again because there is no excuse for what Aleah Lyn did to me today. She wasted my play time. I could have given my donation to another girl on this board who would have appreciated spending time with me.

Be warned ladies, you flake, us guys will post an alert. This ain't no disco, this ain't no party, this ain't no fooling around. :-)

NEVER AGAIN ALEAH LYN!
    Last edited by Attaboy; 02-21-2020 at 03:29 PM.