Total Paid: Same
Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? No
Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
Hair Color and Length: strawberry blonde
Race: Caucasian
Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh
Smoking Status: Yes, but not during session
Where did you hear about this provider? ASPD
Provider’s Body: 38D with very responsive nipples, a few tatts, very curvy body. not a BBW, but no spinner either
What was the Provider's Attitude like? great to see you again, let's get naked
Comments:
Had played with Bliss on one of her trips to Memphis. She is now living there and plans to visit the Rock often. She was wearing a filmy little thing when I arrived, but when I left to take a quick shower, she stripped out of that and was working with a small vibe when I came back. Lots of kissing and then I started working on her hard nips. She says she can cum just from nip stimulation. Didn't see that, but with her vibe, and my sucking her nips and fingering her kitty, she had a first crashing O. Gave her the next one with DATY. She moved to BBBJ, DT, and enthusiastic asian until it was time to cover and go mish, then doggie, then doggie greek. I don't know how many times she came that way, but the walls echoed. I opted for a BBBJ finish, which she did in worldclass fashion. A little time to visit, then we were back at DATY, then a BBBJ/HJ finish onto hard nips. Sure glad she's moved to the neighborhood, as it were
Would you recommend this Provider to others? Yes