Thread: happy weekend....weather is gonna be good tomorrow!

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar

happy weekend....weather is gonna be good tomorrow!

so I luv sundays....chillaxin and reving up for the week!

I spent today shopping with my 12 year old granddaughter....geez she is high maintenence..lol!

Tomorrow my kids n grandman will be here for lasagna.....then tomorrow night is datenight with my FAVE man!

what are youre plans for tomorrow?? anything exciting??

have a fun sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Jammie Day with my favorite woman tomorrow. We might shed our jammies for some fun in the sheets. Life is good.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
    Jammie Day with my favorite woman tomorrow. We might shed our jammies for some fun in the sheets. Life is good.
    Sweet Baby James, I love that are so enamored still with your SO. So yes, your life IS good. Some men cannot successfully navigate a hobby life and a successful sex life with their wives.

Me and my mama planned her birthday trip to Indianola, MS, to see the B.B. King Museum. We're also going to take in Memphis and go to his restaurant on Beale Street, swing through Bentonville and see Crystal Bridges, then go back through the Ozarks and visit the cemeteries of family members. She's very excited, and likes that I am taking charge of things to plan it. As if I could help it...

Ms. Dallas, granddaughters in their teens are the worst! I know I was. I was a weed-smoking, hickey-sporting hot mess! Just hang in there and someday, she will be the one tying your shoes when you can't see or can't bend over anymore. I know--that was me and my grandmother for 20 years until she died 2 years ago at 96. It was my honor.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Seductrix4U View Post
    Sweet Baby James, I love that are so enamored still with your SO. So yes, your life IS good. Some men cannot successfully navigate a hobby life and a successful sex life with their wives.

Me and my mama planned her birthday trip to Indianola, MS, to see the B.B. King Museum. We're also going to take in Memphis and go to his restaurant on Beale Street, swing through Bentonville and see Crystal Bridges, then go back through the Ozarks and visit the cemeteries of family members. She's very excited, and likes that I am taking charge of things to plan it. As if I could help it...

Ms. Dallas, granddaughters in their teens are the worst! I know I was. I was a weed-smoking, hickey-sporting hot mess! Just hang in there and someday, she will be the one tying your shoes when you can't see or can't bend over anymore. I know--that was me and my grandmother for 20 years until she died 2 years ago at 96. It was my honor.
    My daughter was hell on wheels as a teen. My ex-wife put her in one of those homes for wayward girls. Thankfully she grew out of it. She went to college, earned her masters in special education, and just recently became a mother. I call her my favorite daughter. Lucky I had only one. Of all our kids, she’s the one most likely to care for me when I grow old.

I haven’t been to Memphis in years. Or Arkansas. My wife and I visited Eureka Springs about 15 years ago. We saw the glass church in the woods. Beautiful.

I am lucky to have met my wife. We both had failed first marriages. I suppose we learned from our mistakes. And she didn’t kick my sorry ass out when I told her of my hobby shenanigans. She is truly gold.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    I am happy you have a good marriage...soulmates are out there for just about anybody!
    Ive had mine 37 years...he and I have a unique relationship...when we got together I told hin I was too much woman for one man..lol!! SO now I have my cake and eat others too..lol!

Yeah my granddaughter is a mini me..she loves short shorts..ugggh! Lol...and she is feisty like I was at that age....I once got caught skipping church and was found behind the church with the pastors son!

Pretty day here in Springfield...guess I will go flea marketing.