Thread: Graduation gift ideas

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Graduation gift ideas

So my nephew is graduating on Wednesday. Hes the first in my immediate family to graduate college. This means a lot to me and would like to get him a gift thats meaningful and sentimental. I have no idea what to get him. My budget is $300, more if someone has a really awesome idea. Anyone have any ideas on this? I've thought of a nice watch. If it helps with ideas he'll be continuing school further to become a sport (physical) therapist and he was on a partial scholarship for baseball at his current school.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Congratulations to your nephew.

Give him a card with $300 inside. College kids always appreciate cash.

A gym membership or Barnes and Noble gift card comes to mind.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    I always say cash or gift card. That way they can really use it for what they want. Can buy something they have been wanting or use to cash to pay for bill and the necessities.

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    Amazon gift cards are nice

or

a Target gift card
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Quote Originally Posted by britttany_love View Post
    I always say cash or gift card. That way they can really use it for what they want. Can buy something they have been wanting or use to cash to pay for bill and the necessities.
    Excellent idea, awkward to get a present you don't like and don't want to hurt the person's feelings when they ask you, Do you like your present ?

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Give him cash. He can use it to help payoff his student loan or payoff the student loan he is about to incur.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    Well....everyone thought the same thought I had. For a recent college grad, cash is king.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Well crap. I dont mind giving him cash but was really wanting to do something more thoughtful. Hes got parents that give him all the cash he needs lol.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatSpot View Post
    Well crap. I dont mind giving him cash but was really wanting to do something more thoughtful. 1. How about a pen and pencil set, with his name engraved on them.
    Hes got parents that give him all the cash he needs. 2. Would his parents care to adopt a son??
    I hope this helps.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    That's actually a really good idea Doc. Might do that and some cash. Also get in line lol. I've been trying to get adopted for 20 years.

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    gift card to Office Depot!
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Might I suggest precious metal(s). While prices fluctuate they'll never go to "0".

www.apmex.com
    Have you ever considered that the "Writing on the Wall" might be a forgery?

Every time I read a review I keep waiting for Paul Harvey to say, "And now.. the Rest Of The Story."
    I am NOT a White Knight, just a bleached bastard.
    My gallery album gets updated occasionally.

I do NOT share any pics I've taken without an "OK" from the model!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Daniel Larusso's Avatar
    A nice pair of Ray Ban aviators. That's what I got my niece for a grad present and she loved them
    Wax on, wax off.

Molon Labe