Thread: Can anyone help???

Exclamation Can anyone help???

A very close friend of mine is in need of help with his two pups after suffering a significant fall, which resulted in some serious injuries and time in the hospital.

I'm trying to find a foster for both a female american bulldog, and a male labrador mix. Both are friendly and get along well with other animals. They don't have to go to the same home, but it's definitely preferred.

I would gladly foster them myself but we already have a full house. I don't have much time to find these guys a safe place, and they are in danger of being surrendered to the shelter! I'm trying my hardest to keep these little guys with their human, but I'm close to exhausting all options, so I'm very open to any suggestions y'all might have.

If you can help, know of anyone that can help, or would like more information about these two furry friends please email me at TGofficial@GunnzInc.com.

XOXO, TG
    Last edited by Tommie Gunnz; 05-03-2019 at 01:11 PM.

UPDATE: Izzy the bully has found a foster! But I'm still in need of finding someone to care for Sampson