Thread: I don't get the friend request thing lol

Verified Companion Companion Kimberly Kisses's Avatar

I don't get the friend request thing lol

What's the point of friendship requests? Don't people just make an appointment? Am I missing something? I understand providers might want to have responsible referrals in one place, but don't get the guys.

Are y'all kinda like using it as a favorite list to go back to? That makes sense. Just curious. I've accepted everyone, but I can't be on here much so please email if you need something.

Xxx
    Last edited by Kimberly Kisses; 05-02-2019 at 12:25 PM.
    Chattanooga TN, April 16-17!

See website for menu, gratuity and more photos.👇👇👇

Kimberly-Kisses.webador.com

Confidence is quiet, insecurities are hostile.😚

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    I get a ton of friend requests as a member of staff. What the heck, I accept them all! (Well over 100 now.) I'm a very friendly Irish lass when not admonishing members about guidelines, chuckle. Friend requests help people keep up with what I have to say, even if of little importance, grin.

Seriously, "friendships" assist fellows in tracking the latest comments/threads/availability/ads/specials that their frisky favorite or tantalizing target ladies submit, as posts by those "friended" also come up under their own profile chains of activity and can be quickly, easily found with just one tap.

Only takes a second to deny a request, but I haven't yet. However, if a companion chooses to turn down friendship requests because of more desire for privacy or just to simplify her profile, no gentleman should take it personally.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 05-02-2019 at 12:20 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I use it as a list of who I’d like to see. Guessing when receiving a providers request she is using it as advertising. That is only speculation, I’ve yet to see anyone that sent me a request. Plan on finding out when I see a few that sent requests.

Ohhh ok, thank you both for the explanation. I get it now. LaMan, I've never sent one or denied anyone hehe. Just seems like Social Media which I abhor. I guess I was wondering if you see your friends posts first or get an alert, but never got any.

Have a beautiful day all. Raining here.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimberly Kisses View Post
    Ohhh ok, thank you both for the explanation. I get it now. LaMan, I've never sent one or denied anyone hehe. Just seems like Social Media which I abhor. I guess I was wondering if you see your friends posts first or get an alert, but never got any.

Have a beautiful day all. Raining here.
    Guess we can consider this Sexual Media, I hope you don’t come to abhor it! Raining in BR, sigh no play time in the sun when I get home then today��

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    ^ Chuckle. THIS is about all the Sexual Social Media I can handle.

I think the weather system you guys are getting hit with smacked the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston and the Irish Chihuahua Refuge around earlier. I have some wind damage and am having a fence repaired as I type. Irish luck! Mother Nature has been in a mean mood lately.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    ^^^Mother Nature has been a major Bitch lately. Worse PMS ever or maybe she’s having issues with her change in life and needs hormone therapy. We’ve been pretty fortunate that the weather has been passing North of Baton Rouge for the most part. Almost becoming a standing joke that Severe Weather is forecast so schools and Stare offices shut down. One of these days it’s not going to be crying wolf and people will get caught with their pants down.....hmmm that may not be the best term here, I love getting caught with my pants down:)-

Retired Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by LA Man View Post
    ^^^Mother Nature has been a major Bitch lately. Worse PMS ever or maybe she’s having issues with her change in life and needs hormone therapy. We’ve been pretty fortunate that the weather has been passing North of Baton Rouge for the most part. Almost becoming a standing joke that Severe Weather is forecast so schools and Stare offices shut down. One of these days it’s not going to be crying wolf and people will get caught with their pants down.....hmmm that may not be the best term here, I love getting caught with my pants down:)-
    Yes the weather has been IFFY at best most days....:( But on the upside the rain sure has my flowers looking lovely...
    Have a good weekend darlin'....

M.M.

God's pissed, trust me lol. I'm in awe and disgust that we will see the NWO and one world religion in our lifetime. Yes, I do believe in the monotheistic God, not the pantheistic one. I have a friend just landed in Houston from SF, weather report was good so hopefully it stays that way.

Registered Male (Not Verified) lcladj's Avatar
    As someone stated earlier, I also use it a list of companions I am interested in so I can help my feeble mind remember who is in my area easier.
    Smile! It makes people wonder what you are up to!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I think the friend's list also help keep people updated on posts from people they like and admire. I mean it's a hobby site but some of you ladies are really smart and funny, so your posts are worth keeping track of. Just my two cents.
    Good manners and courtesy open more doors than they ever close and they cost you nothing.
    CBJ Haters Militia member

Retired Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimberly Kisses View Post
    I've accepted everyone, but I can't be on here much so please email if you need something.

thank you for accepting mine xx

Welcome and welcome haha. Thanks for the tips, all.